The Courage of the Cowardly Soul (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: ChuckDonahue

Cover: 10/10 
I honestly didn't like your previous cover. Why? Because those write-ups were taking up the whole space and your name wasn't even on the cover. But this cover, it's just perfect. It perfectly explains or describes the books title more. The fonts are just perfect and the way with which you organized those write-ups, I take back my words of you removing them from the cover.

Description/Summary: 8/10
The description is quite alright. I believe that there's no need to indicate where the exert comes from or that it's an exert. Also, noticed some minor grammar errors.

Chapter Review: 8/10

Chapter 1:
The descriptions of each and everything are really good. There was no grammar errors. The cliffhanger is just superb.

Chapter 2 (Part 1):
The only thing I observed that needed touch-up is your second chapter, almost to the end if that chapter, there was a sentence (dialogue) that wasn't properly lined.

Chapter 2 (Part 2):
The chapter was flowing really well. Properly organized and grammar on point until the thirteenth paragraph (dialogues included) where you started spacing each paragraph. I strongly believe that there's no need to space it out after paragraphing. (I really don't know how to properly word that.)

Chapter 3 (Part 1 & 2):
They were totally unorganized. The whole thing was just jam-packed. I believe giving a one line spacing between sentences is the best way to paragraph. This is because with the way you paragraphed this chapter, it's all clustered and it would be hard for a reader to detect the place he/she stopped while reading this chapter.

Activity of the Writer: 6/10
The writer rarely replies to comments or messages on both his comment and conversation box.

Plot: 10/10
This book is really interesting and well written. I've never really been into these kind of books but this book definitely changed my perspective. I recommend this book to all wattpaders. (But note that the vocabulary used was a bit strong so you might need a dictionary by your side. Don't let it stop you from trying this book out because the more you read it the more things you'll learn.)

Overall Advice:
I'll advice that you should work on your cover. The cover is literally what draws someone's attention to a book. I believe that you should work a bit on your description/summary.Also, the story needs a little touch-up in terms of organization. Finally, I believe that you try as much as possible to reply every comment or message sent to you.That all aside, I'll be giving this book a 9/10.