Can You Love Me Again? (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: @DarkRoyallty

Cover: 10/10
It's just perfect. I love the fonts and style used for the texts. The background picture is just perfect.

Description/Summary: 5/10
I'm sorry if this is a bit too harsh. I think that your description/summary is a bit too rushed. I can't feel the action or the suspense. It's just bland. I believe that you should totally work on this.

Chapter Review: 7/10
The book is damn interesting. The description didn't even highlight this book. It didn't do justice to how good it is. I noticed a lot of tense shifts, spelling and grammar errors. Some sentences seemed a bit off.
I love the fact that Semaji didn't take Wyatt back. Even if she believes that somewhere in her heart she still loves him, she was bold enough to stand up for herself. It was really stupid of her to even let him a bit close to her after everything and that almost cost her life(her son).

Activity of the Writer: 10/10
The writer replied to every message or comment on both her comment and conversation box.

Plot: 9½/10
Aside from all the negative things I have to say about this book (in the chapter review), I'd love to add that it was really creative and definitely original because I'm pretty sure I haven't read any book that's like this. I mean, I've seen some books with similar content but the endings are totally different even your writing style has improved. The book literally brought me to tears. I highly recommend this book to all wattpaders. It's really interesting and you should definitely check it out.

Overall Advice:
I'll advice that you work on your description. With the way it currently is, it makes your book to look like every other breakup wattpad novel which it definitely isn't.
Finally, you should really work on your grammar and tense shifts. In other words, this calls for a full blown editing.