Winter Ichor (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: AstoriaRoses

Cover: 9/10 

The cover is beautiful. Love the picture. It just shows the colour of her eyes after she injected herself with the mutation serum. The fonts are just perfect. Although it seems to be a perfect cover, I just don't feel the emotions in the book in the cover. 

Description/Summary: 8½/10 

It's well written but I did notice some grammar errors. Even when there are some places that needs a little polishing, it's still on point. It made me really curious to know what it's all about. This book is like a mixture of action, adventure, fantasy and paranormal. I'll just point out where I believe needs correction. 

From the very first paragraph and sentence, I think it'd be better if you added "well" to the "known" and then, instead of using "of", you use "in". Like:"Pasiphae Talka is well known in the city of Opsn for her breakthrough in genetic engineering." 

From the second paragraph there are some slight errors. Just read through it and you'll see it. It's quite noticeable. 

Chapter Review: 9/10 

It's really interesting and damn creative. The book is well written. The spellings and grammar are totally on point. 

I love the fact that you didn't draw the scenes out too much making then long and maybe boring. With the way it is, it's short, snappy but also very detailed. So detailed that I can even easily envision everything happening.

I prefer Arien to Pasifae. He's more considerate and kind hearted while Pasifae acts like a self centered person. I'm saying this due to the scene where Arien almost lost his life. I'm glad she's the one with one hand and not Arien. 

Is it not a bit too rash for Pasifae to inject herself with that mutation serum? I know that way they'd be able to test the antidote on her but I think it's a bit too rash. I guess that's what makes the book more fun. Reading things you never expected would happen. 

(Eagerly awaiting your next update.) 

Activity of the Writer: ?/10 

The writer didn't reply to any message or comment. 

Plot: 10/10 

The book is well written. It's interesting, intriguing and not to forget, creative. I love the different genres that I can see so far. I love the title. It's just a perfect fit. I highly recommend this book to all wattpaders looking for an action, adventure, paranormal and horror story to read. Overall 

Advice: 

I'll advice that you carefully and thoroughly edit your description/summary.Also, that you find time to always respond. Some readers tend to drop tips to help better your book as well as encouraging words so it's only fair to thank them for finding time to do that. 

That all aside, I'll rate this book a 9/10.