My Reverse AU

I'm not sure if anyone has done this version before but heyyyyyy it's my idea...

Backstory, my version:

- Okay for starters, his elements don't try to kill him. 

- In fact they love him like family.

- Boboiboy treats them like actual people and treats them like family as well.

- Their presence began to strengthen, from small voices in Boboiboy's heads to be able to create their own subconsciouses and bodies.

- They can come out of the watch whenever they want to. Boboiboy doesn't have to perform the splits to call them out.

- If they aren't out, they stay in his mind. They're pretty happy doing so and they talk to Boboiboy telepathically.

- Boboiboy is happy too.

- They have different appearances, but the same face. Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone are older and taller than Boboiboy; Blaze and Ice are younger and shorter, and Solar and Thorn are the youngest and the shortest.

- If they talk to him telepathically, Boboiboy has a habit of answering out loud in real life.

- Nobody thinks he's weird, because there isn't anybody with him. They grew up and have been promoted to the other sectors. The admiral and Ciciko were away all the time. 

- He stays in TAPOPS all by himself. Alone. 

- At first he was cracking under the loneliness and silence. He split into seven to keep himself company.

- If he splits like this, Boboiboy himself will sink into their subconsciouses. He can take control of an element if he wants to, which creates the "Leader". The elements will return whoever Boboiboy's controlling.

- Eventually, he treats them like family. His friends went on their lives together without him.

- Then with the arrival of new cadets, Boboiboy was sent to Sunnova.

- Sunnova didn't allow the usage of powers unless there was a supervised training session or they were under an attack, so he couldn't split or allow them to come out.

- They didn't mind. They still talked in his mind.

- He reuinted with his friends, but it was awkward. They did so much without him. They treated him like a distant classmate rather than a best friend.

- Also, his answering-out-loud habit is weirding everyone out. People stay away from him.

- Ochobot and Ciciko think its a side-effect from his watch. They think he is being controlled by the elements and had induced schizophrenia.

- Ochobot erases every element's personalities and connection with Boboiboy's own personality by force. They were reduced to mere powers with no subconscious of their own.

- Of course they were just deeply trapped inside, unable to break free, but they could see what was happening to Boboiboy.

- Boboiboy was torn. With time, he was diagnosed with severe depression. He refused to use his powers because they didn't feel like his elements anymore. 

- Rumors spread about the delusional ex-hero.

- Fang and Gopal tried to visit him, but he only saw them as strangers taunting his incapabilities to protect who he cared for. He was angry, but Blaze wasn't there anymore. For the first time in months, he used his powers and scorched Fang and Gopal.

- He had flunked his missions previously, and was discharged from the entire organization.

- He stayed at Tok Aba's, but he was still extremely depressed. He starved himself and had decided to die in his sleep one day, also known as commit suicide.