Demigods AU

- Boboiboy would be the son of Athena. He is intelligent, but only in battle. His studies are average. He would be the best strategist and a weapon master.

- Ying is the daughter of Hermes. She has a gift from her godly father, a pair of shoes that could increase her speed.

- Yaya is the daughter of Hephaestus. She hits like a truck, and she is best friends with pegasi.

- Gopal is the son of Dionysius. He could make grapes grow out of anywhere.

- Fang is the son of Hades. He can control shadows and occasionally raise the dead.

- Boboiboy is the newest demigod that reached Camp Half-Blood. 

- He gets along with Yaya fine, and he creates multiple magic weapons that could harness the elements through the gods' oldest weapons. 

- Ochobot is a satyr that found Boboiboy in his school.

- Fang, Yaya and Ying are the head counselors of their cabins.

- There was one time, Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang left on a quest to locate the missing legend, Tarung, the son of Ares.

- They succeeded, but Boboiboy earned a scar on the right of his neck thanks to a drakon.

- Ciciko is an intelligent Harpy that bosses everyone about.

- Boboiboy and Fang are dating.

- Kaizo lives in the outside world, despite being a son of Hades that could attract monsters.

Nothing needed said. I'm on a writer's block because I ended my two books. I have at least three chapters planned out ahead, but "To Find a Villain" isn't going to surpass ten chapters. I will start a new book later on.

Extra:

- Shizuko is the daughter of Nike. She is prideful, competitive, and definitely an asshole. She doesn't stay in camp, but she stays in the outside world and is a criminal.