WORST and BEST triple splits ever in my opinion

Okay I know we all have favorite elements and we just nosebleed when our favorites all appear at the same time. But there's been a few hilarious mishaps that happened in both the series and the comics.

First off:
Leaf, Fire, Lightning = WORSE

We have the ego-caring Lightning and the stressful fire in it. It would be okay if Lightning and Fire argue a bit because they'll focus on the mission/looking for something to punch in the face. They'll maybe exchange a few insults of their power and coolness and that's about it.

But Leaf is there with them.

Leaf is too innocent to understand anything that's serious. (He's so cute tho...)

Lightning: Ha! It's time to show you some awesome attacks!

Fire: Hm? Awesome? Not really...

Lightning: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Leaf: He says you're not awesome.

Then both of them fights. Leaf is the trigger.

Second:
Earth, Fire, Water = WORST + BEST

Earth is the mother than tries to keep everyone down low, but with Fire and Water's clashing personality they would fight amongst each other rather than the enemy.

And the good side is that despite their differences, they have the best synergy when it comes to teamups. (The movie and the season 3 finale.)

Third:
Wind, Leaf, Light = WORSE + WORST + QUESTIONABLY GOOD

We have a carefree child, an innocent baby, and an arrogant prick/asshole.

No.

Their traits alone cannot even be in the same room. Light would be too annoyed by their personalities. Wind and Leaf would make things worse and potentially mess things up even more.

But if Wind and Leaf go up in the right direction and boost Light's self-confidence, knowing Boboiboy it'll probably never happen, it would turn out okay.

Fourth:
Lightning, Water, Fire = BEST

Okay it's not because of the nosebleed but it's because of Lightning's presence.

Who am I kidding I need tissues ASAP.

If Lightning is the leader his seriousness should affect both of them. They would know better than to argue with each other. Their combos work the best with each other just like how Water + Thunderstorm beat Boboibot in season 3.

Fifth:
Earth, Light, Fire = RUN

The name alone doesn't even make sense—

Okay I know. Another nosebleed combo. We have the leader/mother, the flashy arrogant prick and the screaming ball of stress.

Destruction is up to a max.