AU Crossovers Pt. 2

Last Chapter: The Boboiboys all were sent back to their universes, but they all landed in the wrong one.

* * *

Prime Universe (Original)

A portal opens up, and Female Reverse was dropped onto the bed. Ochobot is still laying dormant on his charging stand.

Female Reverse: What the actual fuck?! //Looks around, eye twitches// This isn't my world... I swear to god-

F. Reverse: //stands up and looks outside the window// This is... Rintis Island? But I destroyed it three years ago! Which abomination of me belongs here!? How can they survive in such- in such a dump!?

Ochobot, waking up: Boboiboy? Are you okay?

F. Reverse: //sCreEChEs// HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK HOW ARE YOU ALIVEE??? NEVERMIND!! THIS ISN'T MY UNIVERSE BUT FUCK OFF!!

Ochobot: You're not Boboiboy!

F. Reverse: No. I'm Batman.

Ochobot: Where's Boboiboy!? Why do you have his watch?!

F. Reverse: Hey hey hey- I'm barely tolerating your yelling, but your accusations are starting to annoy me. I don't give a flying fuck on my other self, but this watch is mine.

Ochobot: ...? Boboiboy? Do you have a new form? But why are you a girl-????

F. Reverse: Because I'm fucking badass. Now fuck off. I have to figure out how to get home. If I can't, I'm taking over this one.

Ochobot: But- this is your home! Are you alright? Do you need a whack on the head or something?

F. Reverse: //glares// I said- //body starts glowing blood red// -FUCK OFF!!

* * * 

Reverse Universe (Reverse AU)

A portal opens up, and Boboiboy falls flat at the center of the road. Cars shrieked and swerved, but they stopped just in time before they hit him.

Boboiboy: //sits up, rubbing his head// Ugh... where am I? //looks around, notices people staring at him// Oh... of all the ways to get back-

Random Person: //screams//

Everyone begins running at the sight of him. Soon, the square is empty. People abandoned their cars too.

Boboiboy: Hm. That was weird... Is there a villain attack? //realizes that he wasn't in his world// Oh no... which world am I in?

The sunlight was suddenly shadowed by an odd-shaped silhouette, which prompted Boboiboy to lift his chin. He saw two figures, one shrouded in shadows, the other flying on their own.

Boboiboy: Yaya? Fang? But- //suddenly knocked to the ground, falling on his front// Agh!

Ying: //appears in front of him// Today's the day we take you down! We received word that you've been weakened. You can't beat us!

Boboiboy: //looks up// Ying? Why are you-

A pink crest appears beneath him, causing the area's gravity to strengthen, pinning him to the ground immobile.

Boboiboy: Hey! Stop! I'm not whoever you think I am!

Fang: //descends to the ground with Yaya// Yeah? And why's that? //summons shadow panther// Bold words from a villain. You must be desperate.

Boboiboy: //breaks free by transforming into Tanah, raising pillars that knocked Yaya from her focus//  What!? I'm not a villain! I don't belong here! Guys, just listen to me!

Yaya: Only first tiers, huh...? Our sources were right. It's the end of the road for you, Reverse.

Boboiboy Tanah: REVERSE!? Hang on, did you just say "Reverse"?! Of all of the universes-! Where's Gopal, anyway? 

Their expressions darkened instantly. Yaya spoke up, her tone grim.

Yaya: Don't play games, villain. You killed him years ago. I'm impressed you still remember his name.

Boboiboy Tanah: Reverse did what!?

Ying, scoffing: Oh, he's referring to himself in third-person now. World's going crazyyyyyyyy...

Boboiboy Tanah: I'm telling you; I! AM! NOT! REVERSE!!

Fang, scoffs: Yeah. And I'm Ciciko on ice. //commands shadow panther to attack// Shadow Claw!

The panther growls and lunges towards him, but Boboiboy rolled to aside, dodging the attack.

Boboiboy Tanah: I don't want to fight you! Would you just listen to me!?

Lmfao no.

Yaya: Like we believe that! Gravity Punch! 

Boboiboy Tanah: Huh!? //punches the ground and raises a barrier, but Yaya managed to penetrate it, sending him skidding across the road and into a car// //Transforms back//

Boboiboy: Oh my god... these people won't even listen! //Transforms into Boboiboy Petir// I have no choice...

* * *

Genderbent Universe (Female Boboiboy AU)

Etc etc, portal opens, Reverse falls on his rear and onto Yahya and Yin.

Reverse: wHaT thE aCTuaL fUcK-

Gorpella: //cringes// Boboiboy! Where've you been? We've been worried sick! And you might want to get off Yahya and Yin...

Reverse: //eyes narrows// What did you just call me?

Yahya: //pushes Reverse off them// Geez, never thought you would be so- //Notices the anomaly// What happened when you were missing? Did you dye your hair?

Reverse: //stands, frowning// //turns to Gorpella// Didn't I already kill you five years ago!? Why are you still alive?? You reincarnated as a fat chick or something???

Gorpella: Hey! That's offensive!

Yin: Boboiboy- why do you look like a guy?

Reverse: //points at Yahya, then Yin// WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DUDES?!? ARE Y'ALL TRANSGENDER NOW?? 

Yahya: Is this a new form? Isn't Cahaya supposed to be the last element? But why did it change your gender too?

It was then Reverse noticed that Yahya and Yin were taller than him, which did not make his self-esteem and mood better.

Reverse: //turns around and leaves// I swear to fucking god, Adudu. I am going to find you, and I will kill you slowly until you cry for your pathetic mommy. I'll drag you back from hell and tear your skin out piece by piece until I reach your weak-ass alien skeleton-

He leaves the area, muttering death threats and various torture methods, leaving the gang of "weirdos" staring at him in disbelief.

Fang chose this time to arrive, and she greeted Reverse sarcastically, only to shirk when she was sent a glare that would kill people by drilling the fear of death into them through eye contact.

* * *

Nothing made sense anymore, did it?