Extraterrestrial AU

- Boboiboy is an alien from the planet called Anima. 

- The people on the planet attain animal-like features and acquire their ability. 

- He is one of the rarest species, a hybrid between the black cat, silver fox and grey nightingale.

- He has black cat ears, a silver fox tail and grey wings that are shorter than his height.

- Unlike the original trilogy, he is faster, more agile and cunning than before.

- He goes to Earth to escape from hunters who want him as a pet. There, he meets Ochobot who was escaping from Adu-du and Probe.

- He attains his elements. Lightning is the black cat with only ears; Earth is the silver fox with only the tail; and Cyclone is the nightingale with grey wings.

"What happened to my wings and tail?! What did you do?!?"

"Why on earth do you have wings and a tail?! Humans don't have that!"

"That's the point! Since when was I a human!?"

- Ochobot becomes his friend, but he has to return to Yaya and his friends.

- Boboiboy searched for a place to stay, which led to the abandoned mansion in Pulau Rintis.

- When he got to the doorstep, he saw another person staying there. Namely Fang, who had been sent here as a spy.

- Fang recognizes Boboiboy as a fellow alien on the planet. 

- Fang does not have his shadow manipulation, only his perforation, because Ochobot was saved by Boboiboy, not Fang.

- They weren't the best of friends at first, but eventually they manage to work with each other's existence, gradually leading into best friends.

- Fang had to deal with Boboiboy's abnomilies in SMK Pulau Rintis, so he bought a cap and a jacket for him and taught him how to human.

- Understanding that Boboiboy is still sought after by hunters alike, they train with each other with their powers. 

- There was one time Boboiboy was kidnapped by Adu-du, who had sought to steal her powers. In doing so, he achieved Thunderstorm and was brainwashed.

- Thunderstorm was led to believe that Ochobot was a hunter that sought to capture him. he tracked him down to Tok Aba's coffee shop, where Yaya, Ying and Gopal were hanging out with Ochobot.

- He tries to defeat them, but it took difficulty. Yaya can control gravity. Ying can control time. Gopal can reconstruct molecular structures of objects.

- They can control their powers and understand it because Boboiboy never kicked Ochobot. He knew what powers he gave them.

- But in the end, Thunderstorm still bested them.

- Before he could attack Ochobot, Fang used his perforation to save the power sphere. Thus resulting Ochobot to give him the power to create weapons and armor out of shadows.

- He managed to calm Thunderstorm down. However, the damage was done. Gopal, Yaya and Ying all accused them of forcing Ochobot to give them their powers. And thanks to Thunderstorm's lightning, Ochobot didn't remember giving them their powers.

- Boboiboy ignored their accusing acts. Fang did not. On more than one occasion that Boboiboy had to restrain Fang from attacking them.

- Boboiboy gets Cyclone in a sports festival against Adu-du and Probe.

- During a growing fight between Boboiboy and Fang against Yaya, Ying and Gopal, Adu-du got them with a blast that manipulated their emotions.

- Fang was now a cinnamon bun. Boboiboy's fox's sly hunting nature surfaced, and he acted like a sarcastic asshole. Yaya was scared of everything. Ying was prideful and believed everything was made for her. Gopal was pessimistic and devoid of any positive emotion.

- They tried to work together, but it resulted in chaos.

- In the end, it was Ochobot that saved the day. During the challenges, he regained his memory by hitting himself upside the head in the boulders. He cleared Boboiboy and Fang's name.

"You're as crazy as I can remember."

Boboiboy rolled his eyes. "If we weren't about to die right now, I would be enthralled."

- Everything turned out okay. Boboiboy managed to get along with the rest of them, but Fang still had his opinions.

- Ejo-jo tried to take their power watches, but Boboiboy's cat-like senses stopped him. His power watch still got stolen by him, but he survived by his animal instincts alone with Fang's power watch. (Fang was knocked out by overexerting himself.)

- He almost loses, but he manages to regain his power watch and evolve into Quake, because Fang was almost killed by Ejo-jo.

- The rest of them were still held captive.

- When Fang was recalled, he brought Boboiboy along because he's not human. He's a great addition to the team, which Boboiboy accepts after being promised that he won't be hunted down anymore.

- However, all of them has to surrender their power watches, which neither of them could stand by. They crash into Kaizo's ship and demanded their watches back.

- Boboiboy and Fang were absolutely stupefied. These humans were really suicidal.

- But they can't just let them die. They sneak back the power watches, but everyone's powers ended up getting jumbled up.

- Boboiboy has Yaya's powers. Gopal has Boboiboy's. Fang has Gopal's. Ying has Fang's. Yaya has Ying's. There was no time to change it back.

- Boboiboy is hopeless at flying without the winds being controlled by him or a hoverboard.

- Fang cannot believe how useless Gopal's power is, especially when he's not scared.

- But in a moment, Yaya manages to figure out how to work Ying's powers and switches everyone back.

- They won.

- Boboiboy leaves to join Kaizo's group, whilst Fang stayed back on earth.

- In Galaxy, they reunited in space.

- Boboiboy had matured. His wings grew out and were darker in color. He unlocked Leaf, Fire and Water. He didn't say where he got them, but it's a very painful experience because he went against Kaizo on a daily basis.