Story Promptssss

1. Chess Pieces

After a phenomenal accident that Gempa saved the TMT from, his Reverse side takes over and he begins to hunt down the strongest elementals: Halilintar, Blaze and Solar. He manages to capture them within a mere week's time, encasing their bodies in gold crystals that he could steal their strength from. It's up to Taufan, Thorn and Ais to save them and defeat Gempa.

2. Cracks in the Mirror
Halilintar is guilty of serial murders, and he's put in jail. At the same time, Ais grows suspicious of the case and looks in to it, but he's led to a dead end. Thorn consults him about it, and they realize that the rest of their team was trying to be rid of them so their criminal syndacite would rise… Now they have to rescue Halilintar and prove his innocence, before their team starts to wreack havoc.

3. Piece of Art [Gempa x Yandere! Halilintar]

After Halilintar loses his memory again, (yes, again) he wakes up with no recollection of his predicament and develops an extremely possessive stage for the only anchor of his reality, Gempa. Hali is sub can't change my mind.

4. Encore

Without his powers, Boboiboy is nothing. He's worthless. That exactly happens when Retak'ka has won, sparing the boy his pitiful life. He returns to earth to restart his normal life, and discovers that a regular life may not be as bad as he thought it would be.

5. Scent of Summer (Omegaverse, Genderbent Characters) [Male! Yaya x Fem! BBB] [17-year old Kaizo] [16 for Yaya, BBB and Fang]

Boboiboy is a female, and she's a rare Omega. Fang and Gopal are also females but they're Betas. Fortunately, the Alpha in their team has awesome self-control and would stop Ying, a Beta, from flirting with Fang and Boboiboy. When another Alpha, Kaizo comes around, Yaya might not be as generous when it comes to Boboiboy cooperating with the rebel captain.

6. Mind Games

When Solar is taken from BBB's roster and personality list, he's grown more straight-forward, and began to lose his way in the world of right and wrong. Everything was grey to him. Retak'ka uses this chance to convert him to the dark side.

This prompt is based on this CANON information.