im bacc hoes

I've been stuck in an exam ahhh but it's not over yet. Since there's only history, maths and science left I let myself download wattpad back uwu

Here's some things that happened during my exams

***

Me after deleting Wattpad and Instagram: I have to focus for this exam! It's important to me!

Also Me: *furiously types story prompts in phone*

***

Somehow I can draw better in exams than any other time

***

I was studying history, science and Chinese when the boboiboy theme song and suddenly I get hit with inspiration

P/S: Imagine Boboiboy being multilingual and his elements speak one of his language and didn't know others.

Petir: Kenapa saya tak boleh faham bahasa kau ah!? Kita dibuat dari orang sama!
(Why can't I understand your language!? We came from the same person!)

Angin: What the actual fuck are you saying???

Tanah: 给我放假啦喂-
(Just give me a holiday already-)

***

I planned an entire animatic for the song Crash and it's about GemHali

***

Another animatic about villain elementals with the song What's My Name

***

And another animatic about possessive SolHali and a popularity complex based on the song Circus by Britney Spears

***

Another idea I have when I was in the exams and it's about heroes having to take written exams and pass their schools to become legal heroes. But because of the shortage of heroes, the elementals who are still students have to save the planet so much neglected their studies.

Gempa, Hali and Solar told the remaining four to study while they handle crime, and in doing so, they failed their schools and couldn't become heroes. Solar failed because he was hyperfocused on the crime and preventing another prison breakout than school stuff. He remembers five 94-character passwords for the national securiy database but not the formula for glucose in plants.

Since they failed, they couldn't be legal heroes, and are considered vigilantes. So in retrospect, they guide the other four to become good heroes and train them because they have more battle experience, and are secretly vigilantes to stop crime want to end that unfair rule of exams.