christmas special for someone

The nights were always cold when you're alone. It's colder when he was with her, but her heart always warmed up at the sight of him, no matter how cold he made it.

God, Ari loved every part of him. His flaws, his selfless personality, his merits—all of them. They were what made him the person she loved, even if he was at times apathic and lacked understanding.

This very special day, when Ari was chilling with her friends Beatrice and Rensa, a knock of the door attracted their attention. Jen, who was next to the door already, opened it and the rest of them returned to their activities. However, three seconds later, Jen screeched like she'd seen Thorn in his birthday suit and ran towards her room.

"jEN wHat tHE fUCk--" Rensa shrieked.

"It'S fOr ArI-" Jen snapped before slamming the door shut.

Ari blinked, curious of the advancement. She skipped over to the door and expected her monthly load of ship merchandise, but no. It was Ice, holding a bonquet of roses in one hand, and the other hoisting a very angry tied up Blaze on his shoulder. One of his cheeks were bruised too.

Ari choked on her own spit. "ICE WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD—"

Ice didn't blink. He dropped Blaze down, who was gagged and valiantly trying to break the chains and duct tape. He was also wearing a party hat on his forehead.

"I couldn't get Solar to make me a unicorn, so Blaze volunteered." Ice handed her the flowers. "Also, I picked these from Thorn's garden. He found out."

From the sky, Cyclone not-so-stealthily sprinkled confetti. Though some of it got into Luna's throat and she choked again.

Cyclone then lost balance and plumetted into Mia's compost bin. He's fine. But he would smell like rotting dirt for a few weeks. No worries. uwu

"Are you ok—" Ari was halted as Ice pressed his icy finger onto her lips. He dropped to one knee and dug into his jacket's pocket, and pulled out a velvet box.

"Ari," Ice says, hands clamped on the box. "Will you marry me?" He opened it, and revealed a cheeto ring.

Ari clamped her hands over her mouth. "i dO--"

And they got married and made out and had 930933 children. The end.

"AHHH!" Ari woke up lying on her bed, her back moist and beads of sweat rolling down her forehead. She panted, eyes darting around the ceiling in panic.

She calmed down and breathed a sigh of relief once she realized it was her own room. She wiped the sweat from her brow with her sleeve, and shuffled back to bed.

She turned to sleep on her side, and began to drift off again. But she felt a breath of air on her nose, and her eyes shot open. A pair of red eyes were staring at her, illuminating traces of white hair.

Reverse Ice was sleeping with her. In her bed.

"wHAT THE FUCK—"

Boop owo

Anyway the people here are from my gc
Main character is LunalaStarlight

OwO