cursed ideas

#1: Everything remains the same but everytime Boboiboy transforms it's a Winx transformation.

Also as he slowly gets more elements, the transformations slowly become like Onyrix. Then up to the movie, they become exactly like Cosmix.

If you don't know what this is… search it up at your own risk.

***

#2: Every time someone uses their powers, they have to call out the na— wait nevermind they already do that.

***

#3: Calling out the form/power names but getting something else on purpose. Boboiboy calls out Daun to face off against Adudu, and when Adudu's getting cocky, he gets a big ass blast of laser by Solar.

***

#4: This isn't cursed but whenever an Elemental dies, their powers can pass on to another Element and they become permanent fusions.

***

#5: Also not cursed but Elements bleed different things. They could be in liquid state in their bodies, but when they're injured and starts to bleed whatever element they are.

Thunderstorm's blood turn to electricity when it bleeds out, or Thorn's blood creates a plant when it hits the ground. Quake's blood is boiling molten metal, so it's twice as dangerous to hit him physically.

***

#6: Whenever the Elementals transform into their second tier, it's a magical girl transformation and everyone can see what the heck is going on.

Note: Light and Lightning would rather die than transform.

Note 2: Fire, Wind and Leaf LOVE to transform and would always transform whenever they can until Earth stopped them.

Note 3: Whenever they transform, they have to say their signature phrase… which is something they came up at 10 years old and it's so cringe that Lightning and Light would rather kermit unalive than yell it out in a battle.

Lightning: NOT IN MY LIFE!! NEVER!!

Light: WHAT THE PIKACHU SAID!!

Quake: WE ARE ABOUT TO DIE BY RETAKKA AND YOU TWO ARE BEING AN IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT—!! START HELPING BEFORE I GROUND YOU TWO INTO NEXT YEAR!!!

Light: Ajdoehdisoqizjskwhdjka-

Lightning: BRUH-

Light: FINE!! Solar Shower Warp Power!!

Quake: LIGHTNING, IT'S ALL YOU NOW!!

Lightning: FUCK YOU IS WHY!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!!

Cyclone: LOVE YOU TOO!!! HURRY UP BEFORE WE DIE!!

Lightning: I SWEAR TO GOD—Awesome Thunder Form!!

I died twenty times inside writing this

At the end Retakka saw so much Magical Girl cliche tropes he just surrendered and left

***