has this title been done before idk

How to calm every form of Boboiboy's down:

OG Boboiboy: Give him a hug and talk to him for a while.

Quake: Be there for him.

Thunderstorm: Give him a lot of space. I mean A LOT. If you can, play some rock music near him that involves Bass guitars.

Cyclone: Be crazy with him. Or crazier. Both works.

Thorn: Hugssssssss.

Blaze: Fooooooood and fun.

Ice: A nice cold drink.

Solar: Books books and more books.

Reverse: Die.

***

Boboiboy, to his elements: I appreciate that you're looking out for me.

Boboiboy: But I can breathe on my own thank you very much--

Quake: What if you inhale poison and didn't notice?

Boboiboy: ._.

***

I've been on the Cattus coaster. There were clips broadcasted throughout, and it was the gang on planet Gurunda (no surprise). There was a new monster and Boboiboy had split himself into three second tiers—Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

Since the Cattus Coaster was established after the Galaxy season ended, it could be that whatever took place in that coaster happened between season 1 and the second movie.

What I can tell you is: Planet Gurunda is a possible keypoint.

---

The reason the floating island didn't appear is because of its destruction. It's not because Boboiboy owned Bora-ra so badly and he destroyed it in the process.

In the 4D adventure, we, the viewer, are posing as a scientist and we met a new power sphere. Qe to to the island to study the old power sphere lab discovered in the first movie.

Ultimately, it was destroyed thanks to a new power sphere named Serobot, who was a second generation.

AND THIS CONFIRMED MY THEORY OF OCHOBOT CONNECTED TO MORE POWER SPHERES.

HE RECOGNIZED OCHOBOT WITHOUT ANY CONTEXT.

In one of the scenes of the movie, there was an odd frame where there were multiple tendrils shooting into one direction.

THAT WAS WHEN OCHOBOT WAS CREATED!!!!! REKTAK'LA IS HIS CREATOR!!