six

taehyung rushed to work, and when he looked in his bag, he realized he forgot his lunch. just then, he received a text from his girlfriend that she was coming to drop off his lunch.

jungkook noticed taehyung texting someone while smiling. he tried to brush it off by doing more work. a few minutes later, he saw a young lady come into the office and walk towards taehyung.

"here's your lunch." she sweetly said, handing him a brown paper bag. jungkook's heart twisted as he witnessed him peck the woman, lovingly.

"oh! that's jungkook, by the way. jungkook, seolhyun. seolhyun, jungkook." taehyung introduced, smiling widely. jungkook's eyes landed on their hands together, forcing him to put a small smile on.

seolhyun bowed at jungkook, making him nod his head down, "hello." she shyly said, pursing her lips.

she turned her head back to taehyung, "i'll see you later, okay? i'm going home now," she said, departing her hands away. taehyung nodded, "get home safe!"

after she left, jungkook knew it was obvious, but he wanted to make sure, "is she your girlfriend?"

taehyung smiled, "yeah."

jungkook nodded, heading back to his work. his mood was ruined for the day, but yet again, he felt selfish for feeling this way. in no way was taehyung his, and he knew he had no right to feel these emotions, but he just could not control it.

whatever, it'll go away... hopefully.