thirty six

ㅡ

"it's s-so cold, jungkook," taehyung said, visible fog escaping his lips as he shivered in his puffy navy blue jacket, trembling in place.

jungkook shot him an 'are you serious' look. "you have a scarf on, a big jacket on, earmuffs, multiple layers underneath, my timberlands, and you're still freezing?" he commented, handing him his hot drink.

"yes! i don't know how you're surviving with just a jacket and sneakers." taehyung muttered, taking a sip, yelping at the drink's temperature almost scalding his tongue.

jungkook shook his head at his sensitive man, walking away to enter the huge mall.

taehyung waddled behind him, looking like real life baymax, "what are we buying again?"

"presents. i need to get a present for boss. i get him one every year." jungkook smiled, causing taehyung to soften, "aw,"

after the first hour, they decided to part ways and go on their own voyage of shopping.

jungkook pondered around the beanie section, "taehyung needs a warm hat." he whispered to himself, finding a suitable color.

he found one, smiling brightly to himself, heading to the counter to purchase the yarned beanie.

meanwhile, taehyung was struggling to find a present for jungkook. he knew he wanted to buy something for him, but didn't have any ideas entering through his mind. he sighed, hopping out of the store to go to the next. he entered the electronics store, wandering in the aisles when his eyes laid on something.

a camera.

"oh my god taehyung look!" jungkook excited yelled, tapping the elder obnoxiously.

taehyung turned around, "what what what?!" he repeated, in response to his multiple taps.

"look at all these cameras! oh my god their lens. look how beautiful. this one has a 24 megapixel sensor, and it offers 4k recording 120fps-"

taehyung didn't know what he was saying in his own camera geek words, spacing out after he mentioned features. he just stared at the younger, being so captivated in this device.

jungkook finally stopped, sighing. "it's too much money. i'm definitely buying this when i have money."

taehyung started to smile widely, grinning almost creepily. "perfect.." he whispered.

"thank god i remember some of the stuff he said..." he mumbled, searching for the camera that he was describing.

bingo!