twenty eight

jungkook woke up with a throbbing head. after he lifted his head up, he immediately had the urge to rush into the bathroom, vomiting everything he ate the day before. his eyes watered terribly as his sight was blurred. someone rushed to his side, patting his back, helping him to keep his balance.

the toilet was flushed by them, and jungkook got up to the sink to rinse his mouth. he breathed heavily, trying to catch his own breath. he forgot about the individual who was there until he looked back and saw him.

"wh-what are you doing here? why are you in my house?" jungkook questioned, suddenly feeling anxious.

"i... i came here last night to explain to y-"

"explain what?!" jungkook snapped, glaring at him, "ㅡthat you cheated again? that you ignored my feelings?!" he continued, anger boiling within him.

"technically, we weren't a couple so i didn't ch-"

"fuck you! that's not the point! you hurt me multiple times taehyung, and you're still not taking any blame for it. fuck your explanation. get out of my house."

"wait-"

"get out of my house!"

"okay okay," taehyung quickly said, scurrying over to the door to put on his shoes. he walked out with a heavy heart, while jungkook cried out frustrated tears. he shook against himself, soon hyperventilating with his fists balled up. his headache from last night wasn't helping either.

he let out a loud, frustrated groan before heading back to bed and resting the entire day.