thirty eight

taehyung woke up, his heart beating quicker after his realization. he shook the male next to him violently, causing him to wake up groggily, "what, taehyung...."

"get up, lazy! it's christmas!" taehyung excitedly said, jumping out of bed.

jungkook opened one eyeball, seeing how happy taehyung was. he smiled brightly before closing his eyes again, replaying the image.

"you're so cute," he mumbled, shifting in his blanket.

"get up!"

-

both males in their christmas pajamas were sitting next to the christmas tree, anticipated on the wrapped boxes underneath.

"open my present!" taehyung enthusiastically said, urging jungkook. he laughed at the elder's excitement, "okay, okay." he said, grabbing the wrapped box. he furrowed his eyebrows as he lifted it closer to him, "why is it so heavy?" he asked, continuing to move the box up and down.

a grin danced on the elder's face, scaring jungkook, "what did you get me...?" he mumbled, ripping the gift wrap. taehyung's heart raced faster, watching him open his gift.

jungkook opened the box, his face turning pale as his heart dropped, "no," he whispered, his eyes widening.

jungkook took the heavy item out and saw the box packaging. jungkook gasped loudly, looking at taehyung, who was laughing sheepishly. jungkook lunged himself onto taehyung, hugging him. taehyung fell backward, flat on the ground as jungkook was pressed against him. taehyung giggled, wrapping his arms around jungkook, "merry christmas," taehyung quietly said, pecking his cheek.

jungkook lifted his head up, pressing his lips against his, butterflies flying everywhere in his stomach. taehyung smiled widely in between, causing jungkook to kiss his teeth instead.

the two continued to laugh between the sloppy kisses for a minute after jungkook plopped back onto him.

"are you going to get off me?" taehyung asked, patting his back. jungkook got up, taking a look at the box again, "i can't believe it! you got me the sony alpha nine digital camera with UHD 4k video, 24 megapixels with 30 fps-"

"jungkook, i love you, but i have no clue what you're saying." taehyung said, getting himself off the ground to sit up. jungkook slightly smiled and continued to look at the box in awe, "taehyung... why'd you buy me this? this costs like $4,000. this is too much."

taehyung smiled shyly, "i knew you wanted it, so i wanted to buy it for you. the money's okay. i had enough." he smiled. jungkook whipped his head towards his way, seeing him smile lovingly. jungkook whined cutely, moving next to taehyung again, hugging and kissing him multiple times.

taehyung giggled, "stop," he whined.

"thank you... so much." jungkook breathed out, looking into taehyung's eyes with a guilty look. "i don't even want you to open my gift anymore. it's so little compared to what you got me."

taehyung laughed, "it doesn't matter. i'll love it." he said, reaching over the grab the light weighing box which was carefully wrapped with a tag, "to my love: merry christmas."

taehyung smiled shyly, bitting his lip. he started to open the box, seeing the cute tan colored beanie with a smiley in the middle, which was sitting in the box. jungkook had his body leaned on one hand on the floor, bending his head back, "it's so little. that was like less than ten dollars, and you got me something 400 times more expensive..."

despite the price, taehyung didn't care. he giggled as he put on the beanie. "now, my head can be warm when we go out!" he commented, excitedly, patting his head with both hands, causing jungkook to groan, "ugh, i feel terrible."

taehyung leaned forward, pecking his lips, "don't feel bad. i love it." he smiled. jungkook sighed, softly patting his head, "it looks very cute on you." he commented, causing taehyung to look away shyly. jungkook laughed softly, taking out the camera out of the box, already setting it up. taehyung watched in amazement as he knew how to do everything. he finished setting up after a few minutes.

"pose." jungkook suddenly said, holding up the camera.

"huh?" taehyung said, cutely, looking up. at that moment, jungkook snapped the photo with his new camera, bringing it back down to his view to see the photo.

"hey! i wasn't ready!" taehyung complained, fixing his beanie.

jungkook giggled, laying on the floor in awe, "you're so cute. i wanted you to be the first thing i took a photo of on this camera." he said, happily, satisfied with the photo he took. he turned it into selfie mode, holding it in front of them. at the last second, taehyung turned his head to kiss jungkook on the cheek, causing jungkook's expression to change.

jungkook shyly grinned, leaning into taehyung's chest to view the photo.

"i look so weird!" jungkook whined, urging taehyung to delete it.

"you look absolutely perfect to me."

-

a/n: hehe two more chapters left