sixteen

"what are you doing here so late?" jungkook mumbled, standing at the doorway, looking at taehyung, who stood there with pursed lips.

"i got into an argument with my girlfriend, and i would not like to be in the same house as her. can i sleep here?" taehyung asked, hoping. "please?" he voice cracked, smiling and raising his eyebrows.

jungkook sighed, making room for the lad to walk in. "you're the best, jungkook!" taehyung squealed, hugging jungkook.

jungkook's heart raced faster, not used to him making the close contact move. jungkook nodded nervously. taehyung got off and strolled into the living room.

hopping on the couch, taehyung adjusted himself before grabbing the game console on the shelf, "let's play games!" he exclaimed, smiling.

jungkook gawked at him with jaw opened, "are you kidding? it's 11. i was about to sleep again for the night until you texted me."

taehyung pouted, putting the game back. jungkook immediately felt bad, quickly grabbing the game again, "maybe just one game."

"really?!"

-

"hyung! that's not fair! stop cheating!" jungkook exclaimed while laughing, elbowing taehyung as he tried dodging his hits. taehyung continued to giggle with his tongue between his teeth.

this laughing session went on for a while as two grown men were finding joy in themselves for playing video games.

jungkook gave taehyung side glances here and there before he melted in his heart. jungkook couldn't help but to notice his beautiful soft skin, his wrinkles at the corners of his eyes when he smiled, his crooked but beautiful teeth, his creases when he laughed, and the happy sound of his musically laugh.

"i won!" taehyung shouted, putting the controller in the air with a grin plastered on his face.

"because you cheated!" jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, with a scowl on his face.

"hehe," taehyung giggled innocently, leaning into jungkook's shoulder and moving away.

"since you're sleeping here tonight, i have clothes if you want." jungkook said, putting away the gaming devices.

"yeah sure."

-

taehyung wasn't as built as jungkook was, so his shirt and pants looked baggy, resulting him to be able to flap them around.

"hyung, you're such a kid." jungkook mumbled, on the bed. taehyung was right next to him too, sleeping on the same bed.

"whatever," he sang, pulling the blanket more to his side resulting in a tug of war.

"i'll just move closer to you." taehyung said, inching closer to a burning jungkook. he gulped, trying to calm down his nerves.

their shoulders were touching and jungkook couldn't stop his heart from racing since taehyung was so close to him.