thirty seven

"i'm going out to give boss the gift. don't put up all the decorations without me!" jungkook shouted, putting his timberlands on.

"christmas is literally tomorrow, and we still haven't decorated anything." taehyung retorted, carrying the box of decorations in the living room.

"just wait for me!" he yelled again, closing the door behind him. taehyung sighed, looking around the empty spirited room. he couldn't wait.

he grabbed a pair of scissors, opening up the cardboard box, containing christmas goods. his jaw dropped, seeing how much jungkook owned. taehyung didn't even have any christmas decorations at home yet jungkook had five boxes full of them. he started to look through all of them, his jaw dropping lower each time.

"wah," he whispered, holding up pretty ornaments. he then picked up an ornament which had a photo in it, consisting two parents and a baby. taehyung awed at the photo, already knowing it was jungkook.

taehyung squealed at the cuteness, squirming in his seat, "ahh!! so cute!" he said to himself, putting it on the tree already. he started to get too into it, and a few hours later, he didn't even realize he put up everything. the front door opened, entering a shocked jungkook.

"taehyung!"

"i'm sorry! i didn't even realize it, baby!"

small jungoo pouted, walking towards taehyung. "i wanted to do some." he whined, bouncing up and down. taehyung picked up the star in the box, "you can put the star on the christmas tree." he sheepishly said, looking over the empty boxes to see if there were any decorations left.

jungkook sighed, smiling anyway. he went up to the tree, placing the shiny five pointed shape on top, "perfect. my house is now santa's abode."

"yeah, you have so many decorations. i have noneㅡ oh wait! you can put up the lights!"

"okay, let's do that," jungkook said, taking off his puffy jacket.

-

the males plopped on the sofa exhausted, with taehyung on the edge of the couch while jungkook was hugging him. "tomorrow is christmas~" jungkook sang, playing with taehyung's hair, gently.

taehyung hummed lazily in response.

"what do you want to do tomorrow?" jungkook questioned, continuing to fiddle with his locks.

"we're on break for an entire two weeks. why don't we go somewhere?" he said, causing jungkook to perk up, almost dropping taehyung on the floor. "yah!"

jungkook laughed sheepishly, "shit! sorry,"

taehyung grumbled, pushing jungkook away, causing him to laugh, pulling him back, "i'm sorryyyyy, but i have a great idea!"

"what." he responded, slightly annoyed.

"let's go to paris! we can go after christmas!" he yelled, excitedly, raising his arms up.

"i guess we better start packing."