thirty nine

"you got the plane tickets? passports?" jungkook questioned for the umpteenth time, paranoid of everything.

"yes, jungkook," taehyung groaned, pushing jungkook out of the house, "let's go, already. we're going to be late if we don't leave now."

"alright, i'm just worried." jungkook commented, causing taehyung to peck his cheek, "don't worry. everything will be okay."

he smiled, watching taehyung walk down the steps with the luggages in hand. he turned around to lock the door. he couldn't wait for this trip to happen.

more importantly, he couldn't wait for something during this trip to happen.

-

after a long amount of time being spent on the plane, the two finally arrived at the capital of france. they called a cab to their hotel, settling in their shared room.

jungkook flung into the room, immediately flopping his body onto the giant white bed as taehyung wasn't even finished closing the door behind him. he walked in with the two luggages, chuckling at the sight of jungkook laying on the bed chest first. taehyung soon jumped on top of him, causing jungkook to groan in pain, "that hurt," he whined, rubbing his back.

taehyung smiled as he nuzzled his nose into jungkook's neck, wrapping his arms around his body.

soon, the tired couple fell into dreamland, sleeping away their drowsiness in comfort.