a trip

—after class

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As the bell rang, everyone started packing their bags; ready to leave class.

Not until the teacher said that there's some news.

Everyone stayed silent and waited for the teacher to speak up,

Teacher: "So, starting from today, you all must pack for a two to three week trip to Geumjeongsan located in Busan."

Everyone starts cheering except for you and Jimin who stayed silent, waiting for the teacher to continue.

Teacher: "Geumjeongsan is a mountain, so we will be staying at a hotel near it for our hibernation.

Anyway, we will be staying there for two weeks or more, based on your guys' reviews.

Oh! and I almost forgot, you will have a roommate an opposite gender of you, don't ask why! The principal said so. We'll pick your partners tomorrow morning, Now good day!"

The teacher said and left.

You looked at Jimin.

Jimin: "I'm excited." He smiled sweetly.

You: "Me too." You looked over at Jennie for the other side of the classroom and she was too busy daydreaming.

You: *giggle* "I bet she's thinking about being roommates with Yoongi."

Jimin chuckles with a grin.

You: "Ughhh packing is gonna be so stressful." You ran both your hands through your hair.

Jimin: "Why? Just take the stuff you need." He said and rested his cheek in his palm as he faced you.

You: "You're not a girl! I have to take so many things!"

Jimin: "Oh, I'll come over and help after school?"

You: "No no, no need. You go pack and take care of yourself, okay?" You said and got up after taking your backpack from the back of your chair.

Jimin: "I will, let's go to our next class." He said and you both walked out.

—after school

your pov

I went out the exit door, looking for Taehyung as i didn't see him today.

I looked around but couldn't find him, i decided to text him to see if he's at school or not.

-

To : Taetae

Tae?

Are you still in school?

-

From : Taetae

Yesss, where are you ;-;

-

To : Taetae

I'm outside~

Come i wanna hug you before i go home:(

-

From : Taetae

I'm coming <3333333333333333333

-

I chuckled at his cuteness and sent him a heart.

I waited outside and then i felt a tap on my shoulder;

You: "Taee! You're finally here-" I almost hugged him but thank god i didn't. It was Jungkook.