fears

Jungkook: "How about...

A mountain."

My heart dropped when i heard those words.

Yes, i have a fear of heights.

Why, you ask? Because a tragedy happened; related to heights.

Just one of my best friends died from climbing a mountain, he fell down to his death. I've been traumatized and became depressed for a while.

I stood there, staring  at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook: "Is that okay?" He noticed me thinking for a long time.

You: "Ohh... Y-yeah, totally.. Whatever you like." I said despite being terrified.

I looked up at the high mountain and crossed my fingers, hoping to be safe.

He then grabbed ahold of my hand and took me to the crowd where everyone was standing, waiting to go hike.

Teacher: "Alright everybody! Who will go hiking in the forest stand in this line please!" She pointed at the teacher who was standing.

Teacher: "Mountain top over there!" She pointed at another teacher.

Jungkook held my hand and pulled me to the line.

Tzuyu ended up with us in line, because she follows Jungkook everywhere, what do you expect?

Anyway, I was staring down at the floor, thinking about all the possibilities i could get injured. I then brushed off the thought and we started heading to the mountains.

As we got closer and the mountain towered above us, i unknowingly held on Jungkook's arm, because i felt sick.

Jungkook looked at me; "is there something wrong?"

You: "No.." I looked at my hand and saw it holding Jungkook's arm, i quickly let go.

You: "Sorry.."

He chuckled and put his arm over my shoulder.

You: "Stop touching me!" I whispered to him.

Jungkook: "Why?~" he pouted

You: "Tzuyu is behind us you idiot!"

He held me even closer, his face leaning closer to mine.

You: "Okay that's too far." I said and gently pushed him away from me.

He smiled widely, blushing.

I notice his super red cheeks and put my hand on his cheek. He widens his eyes.

You: "You're cheek is burning, why are you blushing?" I giggled

Jungkook: "I'm not! It's just h-hot in here!"

You: "Nice excuse." I said and removed my hand from his cheek. He seemed upset at the lost of warmth.

I actually forgot about us going to the mountain, and when i looked up, i saw it; the huge rocky mountain.

I felt nauseous and my legs felt weak, i started breathing heavily and lowering to the ground.

Jungkook: "Hey hey what's wrong, get up! Are you okay?!" He pulled me up to stand straight.