emotional

—y/n's pov

I woke up the next day, feeling better.

I don't know why, but I just do.

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook sound asleep right in front of my eyes.

He snuggled closer to me and laid his head down on the crook of my neck.

I sighed, grabbing phone right after.

I opened messages and saw only two texts.

-

From : Jennie

Y/n, They found him.

Don't freak out yet, they still don't know where he is, they only know where he was.

-

To : Jennie

Meet me in the lobby, now.

-

I quickly turned off my phone and jumped out of the bed, causing Jungkook to wake up.

I got ready and ran downstairs without even saying anything to Jungkook.

I arrived at the lobby and saw Jennie with Jimin, talking to the receptionist.

You: "Please tell me he's okay" I said quietly and grabbed Jimin's hand.

Jimin: "Hey, They found where he went but.."

You: "But..?"

Jimin: "They didn't go there to check."

You: "Where was he? Was he kidnapped? Is he okay or not?" I kept asking questions until Jennie held my hand and gently pulled me to the sofas.

Jennie: "Listen, they checked the cameras and saw what happened. Let me tell you the sto-"

You: "No. I wanna see it with my own eyes." I said and got up.

Jennie: "Fine then. We'll go to security."

We went to Jimin and he took us to the office.

You: "I want to see the footage." I said when I entered.

He showed me the footage and this is what happened:

-Cherry Blossom Park, 6 o'clock.

*Taehyung walking back to the park, a young man approached.*

Man: "You!"

Taehyung: "Yes? Do I know you?"

Man: "You know Kim Y/n, right?"

Taehyung: "Why's the question?" he looked at the man suspiciously

Man: "I want you to make her fall in love with me."

Taehyung: "Excuse me? Why would I?"

Man: *grabs Taehyung's collar* "If you don't, you'll face consequences."

Taehyung: "I'd rather face consequences instead of hurting my best friend."

Man: "As you wish, little boy. Grab him." He said then three men came and dragged him to a black van.