first date 1/2

a week later, everything was back to normal.

jungkook started going to school again and he would have people asking him how he is doing every so often.

but he never left your side, he didn't care if people gave him judgmental looks, he just wanted to be with you.

"okay, how about we-" you got cut off by jungkook tightening his hold on your hand, you looked at him and he was staring at something ahead.

you furrowed your eyebrows and looked over at whatever he was staring at, only to be greeted by yena staring at you two.  

"oppa?" she said and ran over to him, she tried to pull your hand away from his but jungkook just held you tighter.

"get away from me." he said, yena crossed her arms and glared at him.

"why oppa?! i know you still love me!" she yelled.

"i don't." he deadpanned and started to pull you away, but she stood in front of you two again.

"i won't let you get away with this! he's mine!" she pointed at you while shouting.

"i'm not yours, yena." he had his jaw clenched as he stared at her offended expression.

"oppa.." she pouted and her eyes watered, you quietly gasped, definitely not wanting her to cry right now.

"y/n for fuck's sake!! where are you?!" you heard jennie's voice echo in the hallway.

"im here!!" you shouted back and tried letting go of jungkook's hand, but he tightened his hold.

"don't." he softly said.

"oppa come on! answer me!" she annoyingly whined.

"no, leave." he gritted his teeth and she stomped her way out of the door.

"there you are!" she yelled and jumped on you, tightly hugging your smaller form.

"hey!" you laugh and hug her back, jungkook cooed at the sight in front of him.

"okay, let's start heading home bitches!!" she shouted and started skipping ahead of you two.

you chuckle and follow after her, pulling jungkook along as well.

"my house or yours?" you quietly ask him, he looked at you and smiled softly.

"your house." he cutely mumbled, you nodded and continued to walk behind jennie.

"okay hoes, im going on a date with my mans, be careful on your way home and don't get raped!!" she yelled and waved while running away.

"what is she on today," you sighed and looked at jungkook who had a small smile on his face.

"let's go, jin must be waiting." you said and he nodded, he walked behind you and fought the urge to hold your hand.

**

"i'm home!" you yelled and took off your shoes, you went to the kitchen and found your brother cooking some food.

"hey." he said and continued doing his work.

"hi!" you hugged him from behind and heard him laugh, "did you bring jungkookie?" he said and turned around.

"yep," you pointed at jungkook who already sat down on the couch, watching the television.

"hey, kook!" jin shouted, "hi hyung!!" he said.

"y/n can you go buy some groceries please?" he begged as he opened the fridge.