sick

**

Long story short, you and Jungkook are now at the park since you both got a bit bored.

The kids were running around happily, laughing and giggling.

Then, you looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds coming in.

They started to cover up the whole sky, making it all gloomy and dark, the sky that was blue and sunny is now all gone. 

You looked at Jungkook and he was looking at the sky in excitement.

You smiled at him, "It's gonna rain!" He said and droplets of water started coming down.

He closed his eyes and smiled, "You love rain Jungkook?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel... cozy." He said and pulled you towards him.

"Let's sit under an umbrella, Jungkook we'll get sick-"

The rain started pouring harder, thunder and lightning striking.

You flinched and closed your ears.

He noticed and slowly hugged you, covering your ears.

The park is now empty, only you and Jungkook were inside.

"I'm sorry, lets go buy an umbrella," He said and walked to the store, covering you up with his big arms.

"Excuse me do you have an umbrella?" Jungkook said when you both entered.

"Yes sir, theres only one more left." The young man said and pointed at the umbrella in a bucket.

"Oh, thank you, how much?"

Jungkook paid the price and held your hand, pulling you gently out of the store.

He put the umbrella above your head and you both started walking, you didnt even notice that the umbrella wasn't above Jungkook's head.

You looked at him and he was looking down, when he saw you looking at him he smiled sweetly, "Yah Junglebook, cover your head!"

"No, it's fine."

"No it isn't! You'll end up sick!"

"I don't care!"

"Fine."

You both arrived at your house and you entered, Jungkook coming in after.

You went to the kitchen to make some food when you heard him sneeze.

You sighed and went to the living room.

He was sniffling, all wet. "I knew it." You said and went over to him.

"H-hey, d-don't touch me I'm f-fine!" He said but you already had your palm over his forehead.

"You are not fine with this temperature, I'll give you some of Jin's clothes and you can take a warm shower, okay?"

"Nooo.." He whined.

But you already held his hand and dragged him upstairs.

You looked at him, "Oh my god your face is so red! Here, take these and quickly go shower, go!" You shooed him away.

"O-okay.." He was actually blushing, but thank god you didn't notice it.

He went inside and turned on the water, he took off his clothes and went inside, the hot water running down his back.

He sighed, thinking how much he's troubled you.

You went downstairs to make him some soup, you made yourself some also.