shy

after a whole day of jin screaming and shedding happy tears once you told him about your relationship, you finally went to bed.

"goodnight sweetheart, i love you. tell me if he hurts you okay?" he said once he entered the bedroom.

"yes yes, goodnight."

"night," he smiled and left.

after a few seconds, your phone buzzed, you turned around to check who texted you and found a message from your boyfriend.

-

from : jungkookie <3

i miss you:(

can we video call?

-

to : jungkookie <3

sorry babe, i gotta go to bed.

-

from : jungkookie <3

okay.. sleep well ❤️❤️

-

to : jungkookie <3

you too sweetheart !

-

—2 days later

as usual, both you and jungkook walk into school holding hands.

once again, jungkook starts blushing and looks down to avoid being seen, you notice and laugh quietly. 

"so cute." you pinch his cheeks, making them even more redder.

"c-can we go to class now?" he asked, not making eye contact with his girlfriend.

"yeah, let's go." you smiled, "give me your hand." you held his hand since he let go of it a second ago.

he kept his head down, shy of the stares and gossips people were giving you both.

**

"that was a heck of a long day." he said, glancing at you with a wide smile.

"it was!" you smiled as well, he nodded his head and held your hand, his cheeks tinted with bright red.

"let's go home, im tired." he stated.

"sure," you said and you both were off to your house, in a comfortable silence.

"is um.. jin hyung home?"

"no, he's at jisoo's house. why?" you turned to look at him, he became flustered and looked away, shaking his head slightly.

"just asking." he nodded as if he was reassuring himself.

**

jungkook laid down on the couch with a loud sigh, he looked at you and placed his hands behind his hand.

"can we cuddle?" he asked while you were drinking some water.

"don't have to tell me twice," you turned around and laid on top of him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around you, his cheeks tinted red.

"baby?" you called out after a few minutes, he hummed in response, too flustered to utter a word.

"are you hungry?"

"no-" then, his stomach growled. he scoffed as you laughed, you got off of him and headed towards the kitchen.

"what do you want to eat?" you said when he entered the kitchen with you.

"i'll eat anything." he sat down and stared at you, thinking deeply while his eyes followed your every move.

"what are you staring at, baby?" right after those words escaped your lips, he quickly became flustered, he looked away, hiding a wide smile.

"cute." you said, he felt his stomach exploding with butterflies.

im a man, i shouldn't be shy over this! he whined internally.

"yeah right." his throat dry, he managed to say that loud and clear, almost.

"here, eat this while i got get ready," you gave him the plate with cereal and started walking upstairs.

"cereal? really?" he shouted.

"love you too!"

________________________________

and i oop-
surprise update?
okay so i don't know where to start, i know
im a really shitty author and it's been 69
years since i updated one of my stories but
i just lost motivation and ive been spending
more time with my family and friends, plus
school was so stressful and i couldn't make
time for writing. so, ive finally finished finals
and finished all of those days crying and im back lmao!! thank you so so much for being
patient, i apologize deeply for not updating.
im taking a break for a while, im a bit busy this month and i'll try to update soon. so please don't pressure me to update. ily all and enjoy this ugly short chapter. 💜💜💜💜

btw, it's not over yet. prepare yourself.