staying over

hii, i just wanted to add a disclaimer here.
i'm gonna change a bit of things, probably one thing but whatever. i'm tired of the capital letters in the beginning so i'm just not gonna do it anymore, i hope you're fine with that!
enjoy!

________________________________

as you were softly embracing jungkook, brushing your hand through his hair, he was fast asleep.

his arms never left your waist, he kept hugging you, you were wondering how he kept his grip on your waist as he slept.

after a while, he starts shifting.

"don't leave.." he weakly whispered.

you looked at him, his arms that were securely wrapped around your waist were now loosened, he was sweating, breathing heavily.

you stared at him as he furrows his eyebrows in frustration, i bet he's having a nightmare. you thought.

he started to calm down a bit, he stayed in a leaning-back position.

you were still staring at him, waiting for him to do something, but you immediately started panicking as tears started flowing down onto his cheeks.

he was crying, you tried to think of a way to calm him down.

you gently started shaking him, he didn't budge.

"please, eomma.." he sobbed and held onto your hands, "don't leave me.." he whispered and cried silently as he came closer.

it hurt, knowing he went through the same pain as you.

"it's okay jungkook.. i'm here." you said and his breathing hitched, he shakily held your hands as you patted his back for comfort.

he slowly opened his eyes, still crying. "w-what happened..?" he looked at you.

"you had a nightmare." you said and embraced him into a warm hug.

"i-it felt so..real.."

"don't worry, its all fine now." you said and he came closer to you and laid his head down on your shoulder.

"i'm sorry for troubling you y/n." he said and held your hand

"you're not troubling me, it's okay." you said and wiped his tears, he wouldn't take his eyes off of you.

he smiled and started sleeping again.

—2 hours later

you left jungkook sleeping comfortably on the couch, you covered him with a blanket and started making some food.

**

you finished up the food and started placing it on the plate.

jungkook came into the kitchen while rubbing his eyes, "i'm hungry.. are you making food?" he said with a sleepy voice and stood next to you.

"yes, i'm almost finished." you said and placed the plate on the table.

"sit down and eat, i'll go upstairs to change."

he nodded and sat down.

you went upstairs to change into something warm since it started getting cold.