crush

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE!!
our shining solo :,)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE!!our shining solo :,)

<3
____________________

"finally home," jin sighed out as he sat down on the couch.

"thank you jungkook." jin smiled at him and gave him a pat on the back.

"no problem hyung," jungkook said, sitting down as his eyes roamed around your house, looking for you.

"i think she's outside," jin said, starting to get up.

"no no i'll go get her," jungkook got up and held jin's arms, jin laughed and shook his head "i'm just going to my room, im gonna sleep now. tell y/n im in my room if she needs anything okay?" jin said and jungkook nodded.

he started walking outside, finding you sitting down on the ground, hugging your knees as you shivered from the cold air.

jungkook silently chuckled and shook his head, carefully and quietly coming over to sneak up behind you.

he sat down behind your back, you didn't even notice.

he wrapped his arms around you making you jump, "ahhh.." you rubbed your temples out of frustration right after you yelped.

"its just me, why are you sitting on the cold ass ground?" he said, getting up and rubbing his butt, making you laugh as you fell back on the ground.

he giggled at your laughter, you got up and wiped your fake tears, you held his hand and pulled yourself up, also dusting off your jeans.

"let's sleep," you hugged him from the side and he let you do that as you two entered.

"what were you thinking about?" he said and sat down on the couch, he laid down on his back and you jumped on him, making him groan.

he repositioned you to make you comfortable, you were laying on his chest comfortably.

"nothing.." you said.

he rests his head on top of a pillow, he pulled you up closer and both your hearts were beating at the same speed.

you finally had a crush on him, you never admitted it though, but you know you do.

just, everything he does is perfect to you.

you closed your eyes, enjoying his warmth.

"let's tuck you into bed," he whispered in your ear a while later and carried you to the bedroom.

he laid you down and covered you up, he went back down and sat on the couch, "10:53 pm." he said to himself.

"hopefully i don't knock out on the couch again." he said and started flipping through channels, searching for an action show to watch.