dating

—a week later

"stop, you're making me want to punch you!" you rolled your eyes for what seemed to be the millionth time today.

"if that makes you stay and talk to me, punch me then," he said, holding your wrist tighter.

"i'm not violent so no. now please let me go!" you tried to pull your hand away but he was just way too strong.

"come on! please?"

"no, you're just gonna say i'm a bad friend. just like every time!!"

okay so jungkook has been trying to apologize but something takes over him and he ends up saying unbelievably rude stuff.

for the past week.

"i'm sorry!" he shouted.

"oh yeah?!" you pulled your hand away and looked at him.

he rolled his eyes, "stop with that attitude of yours!" he said.

"here we go again," you scoffed and started walking away.

"what's wrong with me?!" he looked down.

"oppa~" yena said and held his hand.

he looked at her, she smiled and pulled him outside of the school doors.

"what the-" he quietly said as he followed yena inside a dark alleyway. (not creepy at all amirite)

she leaned against the wall and he stood next to her, both of them staring at the floor.

"are you having problems with y/n, oppa?" she said as she stood in front of him and traced her finger on his chest.

"uh.." he started becoming nervous as he looked down at her.

she chuckled and put her hands on his waist.

he lost control and turned her around, pinning her against the wall.

he leaned in to kiss her but stopped when he heard a gasp.

he turned to look at the exit and found you staring at them in shock.

"y/n?!" he said.

yuta was holding your hand, he scoffed and pulled you away.

jungkook's blood started to boil, yena started whining.

"oppa come on!"

he harshly kissed her, letting out his anger on her.

**

"do you like me?" she said and played with his messy hair.

jungkook sighed, so what? i have no chance with y/n.. how about i give yena a try?

"yeah." he said boringly.

she gasped and hugged him.

"i like you too!"

he nodded hugging her back, "are we official now?!" she said impatiently.

"uh yeah. sure.."

she squealed and grabbed his face—kissing him roughly.

**

"forget about him already! let's have fun," yuta said.

"yeah.. okay." you nodded, still upset over jungkook basically kissing yena in front of you.

yuta was being extremely nice, he would pay for your drinks and whatever.

"hey.. y/n?" yuta said, grabbing your arm so you can face him.

"yeah?"

he held your cheek, slowly leaning in.

but before you could do anything, it already happened.

and jungkook was there, he saw everything, making him go insane at the sight of someone else kissing the love of his life.

yena smirked, holding jungkook's hand tighter.

the mall isn't crowded.. so if i throw hands- his thoughts were interrupted by yena whining.

"let's go buy some stuff oppa!"

he sighed and nodded, getting dragged to the high heels shop.

"w-what was that for?" you said after yuta pulled away.

"take it as a hint." he smiled and started dragging you to a cafe.

holy fucking shit-

**

"he what?!" taehyung shouted.

basically half of the cafeteria turned their heads towards taehyung.

"shush!" you covered his mouth.

"he fucking kissed you, how can i-?!" he couldn't continue because of you pressing napkins onto his mouth.

"who kissed who?" jennie said as she sat down.

"yuta kissed y/n." taehyung said, sarcastically smiling.

jennie glared at you, "ill gladly jump off a cliff right now. what happened to jungkook huh?!" she shouted.

"he's dating yena.." you quietly said.

jennie and taehyung gasp as their eyes widen.

"he's dating a bitch.." taehyung whispered.

jimin sat down, "spill the tea," he said and took a bite of his sandwich.

"jungkook is dating that new yena girl." taehyung said, looking over at jimin who just choked on his precious sandwich.

"honestly what a dick," jimin coughed.

"disappointed but not surprised.." you shrugged

"well he clearly still likes you since he kept staring at you in class."

"oh shut up jennie, he's just trying to make me jealous."

"how about you make him jealous? show him what he's missing out on." she winked.

you rolled your eyes and sighed.

"how about.. i'll let yoongi host a party," jennie said, "and you'll make him jealous."

"jennie there's no need-"

"okay? okay." she smiled and headed over to yoongi.

"you guys are no help."

_____________________________

I HAVE COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND

AND I MEAN IT

IVE SPENT LIKE 3 HOURS CRYING OVER SOME SAD SHIT WHILE I SHOULD BE SLEEPING ITS LIKE WHAT 4 AM IDFK ANYWAY IM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER I HATE MYSELF KSJSJSJSJ
i'm sick eww
why am i ranting i'm so sorry i'm such a mess

i'll probably put my full attention into writing this book since it has the most readers out of my other books, but i'll post some chapters on the other books don't worryyyy
i'm ill right now so the chapters might be short but i won't let that happen i promise

i love ya