feelings

this has 98 votes, almost 100

are my eyes deceiving me or am i almost at 100 votes

THANKYOUSOMUCHYOUALLMEANSO
MUCHTOMEITSUNBELIEVABLEILOVE
YOUALLSOMUCHTHANKYOUTHANKY-

sorry

enjoy

_____________________________

you woke up to jungkook pulling you closer, you opened your eyes and found yourself asleep on his chest.

you looked at him and he still hasn't woken up yet, you looked down and saw that you're still wearing your dress.

you sighed, jungkook shifted a bit and buried his head in your shoulder.

"you smell good." he said with a raspy voice and sighed.

"that's a bit creepy." you said as a breathy laugh left your mouth.

"what perfume do you use.." he continued as he continued to dig his face into your shoulder.

"get up." you said.

"noo i don't wanna go to school eommaa" he whined as he held you closer.

"you aren't awake?!" you shockingly said.

"no and i don't wanna wake up!!" he whined loudly.

"what's this kid's problem.." you whispered and he inhaled deeply, embracing you in his big arms.

your dress was short, it made you extremely uncomfortable.

and the fact that your shoulders were freezing cold wasn't helping, jungkook for sure was warm because he still had his blazer on.

he slowly woke up, he sat up straight and rubbed his eyes.

you didn't move, you shivered from the cold air and jungkook noticed, he took off his blazer and placed it over your shoulders.

you went under his arm right before he placed it down, you snuggled with him, wanting to be warm right now.

he tiredly chuckled and pulled you closer to his chest, the heat radiating off of his body was so warm.

he laid his head on top of yours and you both stayed in a comfortable silence.

you deeply exhaled and reached out for your phone on the coffee table.