broke up 1/2

—a week later

you and jungkook became closer, not too much but at least closer than before.

but he still chooses yena over you, but thats fine.

you don't care anymore, youre used to it.

"mondays are the worst." jimin whined as he plopped himself down on his seat.

"did you stay up late again?"

"yes.." he groaned and laid his head down on the desk.

"i told you to go to sleep early, why don't you listen to me huh?" you hit his head.

"is it my fault i'm obsessed with video games?!" he rubbed his head and glared at you.

"no but it's unhealthy to stay up until four in the morning jimin." (a/n: me in a nutshell)

"i'm sorry mom." he rolled his eyes.

you chuckled and looked at the teacher who just entered, slamming the books on his desk.

jimin jumped and straightened his back, facing the teacher who was glaring at the classroom.

"he's scary." jimin whispered in your ear, you nodded and chuckled.

jungkook tapped your shoulder from behind, you turned around to look at him when the teacher started writing on the board.

you glanced at yena who had her jaw clenched, staring you down. 

"yeah?"

"come with me and yena at lunch."

"no thanks." you quickly turned around but he spoke again.

"won't take no for an answer."

"taehyung's gonna beat you up, jungkook." jimin muttered, jungkook heard it and looked at you.

"come on, please."

"fine. for a few minutes only."

"yes!" he whispered.

**

—lunch

"hold your girlfriend's hand please," you kept slapping jungkook's arm while he kept your hand in his, yena was behind you two crossing her arms angrily.

"kookie oppa!" you cringe at the voice, tzuyu came up to you three and hugged jungkook.

yena wasn't angry anymore, what's up with her?

"let go of me," jungkook tried to push her away but she held him closer.

you took it as a chance to leave, so you slowly removed your hand from his grip without him noticing, you silently stormed off as they were bickering.

you were looking around for taehyung, since jimin left with jennie.

"taehyu-" you got cut off by someone holding your wrist, you turned around and rolled your eyes.

"why did you leave?!" he whined, yena was nowhere to be found.

"i-"

"baby!! there you are," taehyung ran over to your and pulled you into his arms.

"where were you?" you asked.

"i was searching for you, but i got carried away while talking to hoseok,"

"let go." jungkook pulled you away and taehyung glared at him.

"excuse me, we have places to go to." taehyung held your hand and walked away.