kiss

"i love you."

those three words kept repeating in your head, you stared at jungkook who was already knocked out.

"i.. love you too." you whispered quietly, stroking his hair.  

**

—the next day ,, 2:30 pm

you groaned as you heard jin shouting, "wake up peasants!!!" he yelled.

"stop shouting! go to jisoo's house!" you yelled and snuggled closer to whatever was next to you.

"i will but wake up first." he slapped your cheeks.

"i'm up!" you lifted your head up and rubbed your eyes, you looked at jungkook and saw him staring at you with his ears red.

"was i hugging you?" you said as your eyes widen.

he gulped and nodded, looking away while rubbing the back of his neck.

"adorable." jin said before walking out of the house.

"can we drink?" he asked.

"what would you like to drink?" you got up.

"alcohol."

you facepalmed and glared at him.

"pretty please." he pouted and your expression softened.

"okay, just this once." he nodded rapidly.

"freshen up, then we can go."

"no! you stay here, im going tonight. not now."

you sighed and nodded, walking away afterwards.

"pretty." he said as you came down.

"hm?" you raised your eyebrow and walked into the kitchen, jungkook followed you silently.

"nothing," he sat down, "i'm hungry, baby." he said making you snap your head towards him.

he nervously giggled and hid his face in his hands, you grinned at how cute that was.

**

—6 pm

"are you okay now?" you asked and continued to wash the dishes.

he leaned on the counter and stared at you, "i'm.. okay. thank you so much for everything." he said and opened his arms.

you dried your hands and smiled, tightly securing your arms around him.

"funeral will be tomorrow okay?" he nodded. 

two hours later, jungkook sat down next to you, all dressed up.

"where are you going?" you said as you moved closer to him, laying your head against his arm.

"the bar, i'll sit with you for a minute before i leave." you chuckled and nodded.

you continued to do preparations on your phone and jungkook simply enjoyed your presence next to him.

"i'll get going now." he said and got up.

"bye kookie, he careful and don't get too wasted." you ruffled his hair and he looked away, smiling slightly while blushing to himself.

"yes, baby." he smiled shyly.

"leave with your cute face." you shooed him off and he left while waving at you.

he squealed while walking down the sidewalk.

**

—1 am

"i swear to god.." you rubbed your temples.