sleepover

**

You both finished eating and Jungkook asked the waiter for the bill.

You refused and told him you'll pay, he thought otherwise.

After a few minutes of arguing you finally decided to let him pay.

He smiled and gave the money to the woman.

She left and you both started getting up.

You left first and Jungkook was behind following, you stood outside waiting for him.

"Let's go walk in the park." He said and held your hand, dragging you along with him to your favorite park.

"You like holding my hand?" You said and giggled when you both were walking around.

He starts blushing and looks down; "U-um.."

"They're just soft.." He said and looked at you.

"I know, Tae says that a lot when he holds my hand." You said and held his hand tighter.

He started blushing harder and the butterflies in his stomach began.

He looked down smiling and you looked around while walking.

Someone from school came up to you guys, it was a girl and a guy.

"Are you two dating?" The boy said as he looked at you two.

"No, no we're not." You said and smiled awkwardly while letting go of his hand.

Jungkook felt upset at the loss of warmth, the guy was relieved though.

"Thank god." He said.

"Why?" You asked him, confused

"I like you." The guy said to you shyly.

You smiled softly and nodded.

"And I'm glad you didn't take Jungkookie away from me." She said and glared at you, smiling 'sweetly' at Jungkook after.

Jungkook physically cringed and rolled his eyes, he held your hand again and started dragging you away.

"What happened?" You said to Jungkook as you kept stumbling from how he was dragging you.

He didn't answer, he just kept pulling you towards the bench near the pond.

You both sat down, you grabbed ahold of your wrist since it hurt from Jungkook's grip on your wrist.

He gently held your hand, "I'm sorry.. did I hurt you?" He said and looked into your eyes.

You quickly shook your head and pulled your hand away from his gentle touch.

You stared off into the pond while Jungkook stared at you.

You were still staring at the pond when a familiar figure walks past.

You looked at the person and it was Hyojong (E'Dawn).

He noticed you and stared at you for a while, you looked away when you realized you both have been staring at each other for a few minutes.

He started heading towards you, you started panicking.

You fiddled with your hands when you heard him say; "Y/n.. can we talk?" He said to you softly.