realization

hey guys, sorry if you got a notification.
i was editing and fixing some of my errors, i hope that's okay with you, enjoy!!

______________________________

"ready?" you asked jimin who was sitting down on the counter.

"yeah, let's go!" he coughed and held your hand, dragging you outside.

you closed the door behind you and fiddled with the keys, jimin stood there, staring at your back figure as you locked the door.

jungkook walked down the sidewalk, he noticed you two and made eye contact, with you.

he looked down and fastened his pace, he walked ahead of you two.

you frowned and jimin started a conversation.

**

"heyyy! no fair jimin hyung gets to stay over and i don't!" taehyung whined.

"are you sick?"

"no.." he looked down.

"look, i promise you can sleep over soon."

"you promised!" he looked up at you with an angry face.

you chuckled and nodded, you looked behind taehyung and saw jungkook happily talking to yena.

i guess he didn't need me after all.

"that pretty face of his deserves a nice punch." jennie hissed.

you looked at her and saw her staring down jungkook.

you snorted, she looked at you and smiled.

"i'm serious though, yoongi said he'll have a talk with him after school."

"no!! he-" you got cut of by the bell ringing.

"saved by the bell, eh?" yoongi said and winked over at jennie.

she rolled her eyes as her cheeks reddened, she started walking away to her class with yoongi.

"lovebirds." you smiled.

"class, hellooo???" jimin said, waving his hand in front of you.

"oh.. yeah." you said and you both waved to taehyung, entering the classroom right after.

jungkook seated himself behind you as usual, yena always taking up the seat next to him since she apparently has all the exact same classes as him.

yuta has been a good friend, you didn't have any feelings towards him though, but if you didn't like jungkook, you would definitely fall for him.

or jimin, wait no, taehyung.. damn it.

you shrugged it off and focused on the lesson, constantly hearing yena's annoying giggles.

"class! the school came up with a dance contest, we will pair you guys up with a partner a different gender from you, that will be discussed in a second, finish your equations and i'll explain." the teacher said, this reminded you of the science project a while ago.