broke up 2/2

4k already? thank you guys so much! i love you all very much <33

________________________________

"nope."

"what do you mean nope? go." taehyung dragged you away.

"oppa.."

"shut up yena, you're so annoying! i don't want you in my life anymore. leave!" he pointed at the exit. 

"no oppa!!-"

"i said leave."

"it's all because of that slut right?!"

"you're the one talking," he sarcastically said and chuckled.

"i'm gonna get you back," she spat.

"i'd like to see you try."

"you'll see," she stomped away, her mind clouding with thoughts and plans to torture you.

"you'll see," he mocked with a high pitched voice and looked around.

he saw you playing with taehyung, he bit his lips as he stared at you back-hugging him while he was playing.

why can't that be me? he thought and pouted.

he sat down and watched you play.

—2 hours later.

jungkook sighed, he got bored of staring at you playing and laughing, he only felt jealousy.

he decided to go to a cafe and get his mind off of things.

he called yoongi and the others to come and join him.

,,

"let's go get some coffee, please." jimin smiled.

"yeah, let's go." jennie said and she held your hand, dragging you out of the arcade.

you walked hand in hand with jennie as the boys were closely behind, "let's go there!" jimin pointed at a cafe right next to you guys.

taehyung entered first and opened the door for you all, all of you laughed and pinched taehyung's cheeks.

"stop," he whined.

"what a gentleman." jennie smiled and ruffled his hair.

"oh look it's hoseok," taehyung said, nodding his head towards a direction.

you and jennie turned, only to find yourselves looking at jungkook's gang.

"why? just why?" she muttered.

"let's go somewhere else-" jennie got cut off by jimin placing his hand on her shoulder.

"i ordered~ let's sit down!" he smiled and you all followed him to a four seat table.

"fuck you." she crossed her arms.

jungkook was frowning while staring at the table.

he got kicked from under the table, he glared at yoongi who was sitting in front of him.

"guess who's behind you," he smirked.

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and turned around, he found you sitting right behind him.

you also turned around, "hi." you smiled.