Shutup

"It's a simple process. You think of an idea. You record it. You edit it, and then you post it to your youtube account. It's not that difficult." Said no youtuber ever. It's not that simple.

"You know it isn't difficult for me." Grace says prancing into the living room. I roll my eyes at her cheerfulness and continue looking through my magazine.

"Okay well I'm going out, so yeah." she says grabbing her car keys. I wave her off and continue on reading.

Grace's pov

I walk down the apartment halls. it's quiet, quiet enough to hear someone walking behind me. I subtly look over my shoulder and see Nash walking closely. He unfortunately notices me.

"Oh hey it's you." I turn back around and he speeds his pace to match mine.

"You're grace right." I just nod my head not really in the mood to have a conversation.

"I watch you're YouTube videos." He says and I smile at him.

"As do millions of others." He chuckles and rub the nape of his neck.

"We should go out sometime. Like you and I for lunch or something." my eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" he shrugs.

"Well not a date but an outing maybe." I smile as he holds the door open for me. I walk out into the hot l.a. sun and wish I wasn't wearing a leather jacket.

"Look if you can guess what I drive, then I go on an 'outing' with you." he smiles and scans the parking lot.

"You look like a hybrid girl." I hold in my scoff. I'm absolutely not a 'hybrid girl'. He looks so determined to guess my car. I smile and pat his arm because it's too much effort to tap his shoulder.

"Better luck next time bud." I walk off but he grabs me.

"No wait you didn't even let me guess." I sigh and tap my foot. I blankly staring at my car and Nash doesn't even notice.

"Okay what about that ford focus over there." I laugh and shake my head.

"Absolutely not." He sighs and guesses a few more times, all of them horribly off.

"Before you insult me anymore, I have something to get to, now see you later." He pouts.

"Please you gotta admit, I has determination?" I stop walking yet again and place my hands on my hips.

"You're right, I like a man who has determination, but I also like a guy who can read people." nash shrugs.

"I'll go out to lunch with you tomorrow at one, but that's it, it's lunch." he smiles and nods.

"Oh and by the way, it's the black motor cycle." I yell walking away.

When I mount the bike I look back to Nash, he's got a smirk on his face and his arms are crossed. He shakes his head and runs his tongue over his bottom teeth.

---

"I can't believe you did that?" Betthany says as I run my fingers through my hair. I shrug.

"It was to get him off my back. He isn't even my type. besides I'm getting a free meal." betthany smiles and pats herself on the back.

"I've taught you so well."

"Hey don't mention ever okay? Last thing I need is his fandom of girls on us. So just forget what's going on." she looks at me confused.

"I know you complain about me in your videos sometimes, don't talk about Nash or Cameron. Don't bring it up." She waves me off.

"Yeah yeah, just go on your date." I roll my eyes and adjust my crop top.

"I'm trying my everything to make sure it doesn't look like a date." my high waisted shorts are all ripped, this is definitely not an outfit I'd wear on a date.

"Look at you getting a date." Betthany says walking out of the room, I follow her and grab my phone off of the charger.

"Are you attracted to nash?" she asks as there is a knock on the door. I shrug.

"Sure he's got a deviously handsome look to him but, I don't know he seems like he's a bit clingy you know?" Betthany chuckles and I answer the door. I'm shocked to find Nash in a Ramones muscle tee and dark jeans. His dark hair is fixed and not his usually mess of hair. He smiles down at me.

"To lunch?" He holds out his arm in front of him saying 'lead the way'. I wave back at betthany and walk out of the apartment.

"So I assume we'll be taking my car, as I have an actual car?" I laugh and watch the ground as we walk.

"What are you scared to ride on a motorcycle." He doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

"I'm not afraid, I don't know how you drive." I huff

"Nash I'm very good at driving, how am I supposed to trust your driving." Nash shrugs and shoves his hands into his pants.

"Did you know that motorcyclists are 35 times more likely to experience a deadly accident on the road than those in a passenger cars?" I stop walking and cross my arms whilst staring at him.

"Nash Grier I should slap you." He straightens his stance making him seem even taller, it would take a lot for me to slap him, truth be told.

"I'm not getting on your motorcycle." He says mimicking my own stance. I throw my arms out.

"Fine we will go inside your automobile." Nash smiles at his victory. "Besides you don't even have a helmet for me." I laugh.

"So where you more worried about a helmet or my driving?" He bites the inside of his cheek as he smiles.

"Uh, which do you want to hear?" I shove Nash with my body and he shoves me back.

"You know for a blonde you're very difficult you know grace?" I smile as we approach his car.

"Hamilton, if you want to continue this thing we're going to, then I suggest you stop talking." Nash shakes his head as he starts his car.

"Who is going to make me, buckle up grace, 56.4% of collision deaths were caused because one or more of the passengers weren't wearing seat belts."

"Did you know that a whopping 69% of deaths are caused because of handsome guys with the last name of Grier state useless facts that nobody ever remembers."

"You think I'm handsome?" Is all he seems to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All those facts Nash stated are correct, I googled them, I like writing this book, it's so much different than what if. I like this book lol