Little do you know

Graces pov

Sammy leaves the room, the only reason I'm able to see him is due to the incandescent light of the moon. His gun glimmers when the light hits it. I watch him carefully until he comes and kisses me like he always does.

Little does he know I am awake each time.

--

The next day Sammy has to go to the studios with jake to work on some music. I take this opportunity to go back and scout where exactly he has been going.

I wouldn't care much if it was a once in a while thing. But I do care because it's happening every night, and why does he need a gun?

---

I make my drive down to the famous spot Sammy seems to find himself at. I take my time, I'm in no rush to sit here and do something stupid.

I'm smart to know that the building probably has some sort of security, whether it be camera or personnel.

I grip my gun as I make my way round the gray building. I halt when I hear hushed voices. I can't quite make out what they are saying.

A door clicks and then there is a third voice. This one I can hear.

" I don't give you a five hour smoke break, come on you pricks." I hear groans and then I peer around the corner, the door is set to shut on it's own gently. I slide Into the building without touching a single thing. Praise The Lord for idiots and smoke breaks.

The inside is a lot different than I expected. It's quite dark and closed off, there are lights every so feet but they are dim. I slide my gun into the holster as I decide which path to take.

I make a left when I see a man walk across a four way. I watch the way he goes and decide to follow him.

Following the tall man leads me to a room labeled, main 215

The man enters the room and I'm surprised to see a round table with a bunch of other men. The door doesn't close all the way allowing me to see.

At the end of the table is Neil, the sight of him makes my blood run cold. He strides around the table astutely stopping at a chair and sitting down.

"Now you do agree to this right?" I turn to watch Sammy. He licks his lips and avoids Neil's eyes, he doesn't agree.

"Yeah man 'course." is what comes out of his lips. Neil's drums his hands on the table and laughs. Nobody joins in.

"We... are back in business baby." Neil looks to Sammy and Sammy quickly chuckles with him.

"But you'll keep your end up right?" Neil waves him off.

"Go home sam." I realize they are standing so I quickly dart behind a few fake plants. I watch as all the men exit the room and stroll down the hall. I check both my sides and confidently make my way into the room.

It's a lot bigger than I thought. there are a few tv screens, computers and other technologies scattered about. It looks like an evil masters layer from the movies.

I see Neil nowhere in sight, which confuses me. I look around swiftly in search of him, just to find nothing. Then I hear the door latch.