Date

Nash's pov

It's been five days since grace and I went out for our little lunch. She refuses to call it a date.

I knock on her door surprised to see betthany answer it

"Why are you shocked I love here too. GRACE LOVER BOY IS HERE!" She shouts and I can't help but smile at the nickname they've created for me. Grace comes to the door and I have to contain myself from smiling like an idiot.

"So I realized that after our lunch together, I never got your number and then I realized I couldn't plan a date or anything." I say shrugging. She thinks about it and then grabs her phone from her back pocket. she asks for my number and puts it into her phone.

"But will you even let me take you out on a real date?" I ask hopeful that she'll say yes. She runs her tongue over her teeth and then smiles.

"I guess I could handle a date." I smile and run my fingers through my hair.

"Tomorrow at six I'll take you out to dinner." she laughs.

"Why not tonight?" I falter.

"Uhm I don't know I just thought you'd want like time, If you want to do it tonight then sure... wait I mean not do it I mean go on the date." she places her hand on my chest and I stop breathing, I'm afraid she'll feel my heartbeat and see how fast it's beating.

"Nash I know what you mean, I have stuff to do tomorrow night." I nod and when she takes her hand away the air makes it feel cold and I wish for her to go back.

"Of course you do, so tonight yeah?" she giggles and I can't help but be confused.

"Don't go Canadian on me now." I laugh and walk back to my apartment.

"I'll see you at six." I say as I walk inside. She doesn't think I knew, but I watched as she stood in the doorway smiling after I left.

---

We decided on this real nice Italian place. Grace looked absolutely gorgeous in one of those long dresses.

"You look great." I say as I pull her chair for her to sit in. She thanks me and sits down.

"Yeah you clean up nice." I chuckle and flip invisible hair off my shoulder.

"So tell me, why do you like the bengals?"

Betthanys pov

"It would be more of a fwb." I say into the phone, tori chuckles and I can tell she's shaking her head.

"You should date the boy." it's my turn to laugh and shake my head.

"1. I don't want his insane fangirls after me, 2. You know I can't date." She sighs.

"Betthany I don't even know why you're involved with him still, he's like bad news." I frown and sit in my car.

"All boys are bad news for women. They find a man they date a bit and then they marry and then they have kids, but if you steer clear of male street, you will have a clear view and a lot of opportunities." She laughs.

"I don't think it works that way, but if it does, you shouldn't be involved wi-" a knock on my window interrupts her. I turn my gaze to meet dark eyes.

"Well are you going to get out of the car?" I smile and roll my window down.

"Actually no, I'm having a top secret phone that nobody can hear and so I have to be in my car." Cameron steps back and checks out my car.

"I still can't believe this is your car, you're like girly." he says scrunching his nose up. I nod and tell tori bye.

I get up out of my car and Cameron takes in my outfit. My huff socks and crop top, along with my high waisted shorts.

"Well see look there's pink right there." he says pocking my collar bone. I look down only for him to run his finger over my lips and nose. I gently push him as he laughs.

"shutup." I mumble crossing my arms.

"Do you even smoke?" he asks and I cross my arms.

"Do you even make vines?" he narrows his eyes at me.

"I did but barely anymore, so you must've but barely anymore." I smile.

"Bingo."

"Hey I know this is a bit random but there's this new movie and I was wondering if we could go see it together?" I look at the ground as Tori's words play in my head.

"Sure." I say and he smiles, I can tell ed shocked I said yes.

--

When I get inside our apartment grace is no where to be found. There on the counter is a note

"Out on a date with Nash :) be back at least before nine."

I laugh and toss the note in the trash. So while grace is out eating dinner with Nash, I'll be going to a movie with Cameron. Grace doesn't even like Nash. It's so confusing. So I decide I know what video cam and I are going to do. I walk across the way to knock on his door.