One

Grace's pov

I push into the door, lazily opening it. I keep my eyes locked on my phone, which is a big mistake.

"35% percent deaths, the pedestrian was walking and texting." Nash's uppity voice says. He crosses his arms.

"What are you going to kill me?" he sighs.

"No? why would I? other than the fact that you didn't even bother to tell me you were talking to one of my close friends. I didn't even know you knew him." I sigh.

"Nash look I'm sorry, but my life isn't something I need to keep you updated on, two dates Nash, two." he sits there thinking and then brushes past me, I groan and continue walking.

Bethany's pov

"But that's so specific?" I question jack. He stays silent.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm literally Walking into the building." I hang up and await his arrival. Grace bites her nails and I have to refrain from yelling at her. I can tell it's jack who knocks on the door and grace opens it. She rushes up to jack.

"How is he?" she says grabbing his collar. I watch her from afar, the way her eyes are so anxious. jack moves her out of his way and comes up to me. He goes to kiss me but then stops himself. he clears his throat and then looks back at grace.

"Sammy, he's okay he'll be fine. Are you fine?" she sighs and you can see the tension just leave her. Grace nods and rubs her temples.

"I am now." she walks into her room probably to get her phone. Jack, yet again, turns back to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks hesitantly. I nod. I was doing excellent. I had previously been out for lunch with Cameron. I had to rush home, I didn't know about any of this all last night and today. Yeah grace hasn't come home, but when she did come back I was out with Cameron. So I hadn't seen her till she called.

"I'm going to find him, and I'm going to..." I drown out his words, I really don't want to hear vulgar words right now. I need to distance myself and take a breather. Just let the beautiful oxygen flow in and out if my lungs.

Grace comes back into the room and she looks better than before. Her hair is wet, showers have always helped her calm down.

I can feel she wants to discuss something but Im sure jacks presence is stopping her.

"Oh crap we have to do YouTube videos, yours has to be up tomorrow." she says hoping ill tag along. I nod.

"Yeah, what's the theme? Oh yeah dating... Uhm jack, we gotta film." he looks up at me and rubs his neck, contemplating his decision.

"Okay fine, but the minute y'all are done tell me." we both nod but smile, it's a happy, cute, sweet smile. Jack walks out of the apartment. I sigh and turn to grace.

"We need girl time honestly." I say and she nods. Grace site on the couch and faces me.

"I haven't even gotten to ask you how Sammy asked you." I laugh and I watch her eyes twinkle just at the mention of him. Grace shakes her shoulders and runs her hand over her hair.

"Well we kinda got in a little argument, and we ended up at the beach and he asked me then." I smile and laugh

"Awe you two." She shrugs.

"Well I think Nash is royally pissed." I scoff but secretly feel bad for him, I figured him and grace would be good. But I guess things happen for a reason.

"So weren't you out with Cameron?" she asks and it's my turn to shrug.

"Yeah I really like him, he so different than jack, he is calm and is just so relaxed. We were sitting at lunch and we had to take pictures with a few fans and it was fun, I've never gotten to do that with jack. I want to just part from jack and go maybe actually date Cameron, but the problem is, all this shit. There's no way, I want Cameron as far away from it as possible." grace nods and just stares at the floor for a bit, biting her nails.

"It makes sense. so what're you going to do?" I shrug and throw myself onto the cushions.

"Well, if I ever get killed I do want to be able to say I had my share of Cameron Dallas." she just rolls her eyes and leaves me to my thoughts.

Grace's pov (sorry so many switches)

Sammy leaves the bed. I expect him to go into the bathroom, but he doesn't. I watch secretly as he pulls a pair of pants on and a shirt. He grabs his keys and walks back over to me. I close my eyes quickly and steady my breath.

"Stay safe baby girl." his lips press to my forehead and then he leaves. he shuts the door and that when I spring into action. I zip of my black hoodie and some pants. My gun is slid into my boot and I tip toe out of the room.

I hold myself in the hallway and strain myself to make sure I'm alone. The house is dead silent. I hear Sammy's corvette start. I make my way out to stone drive way and climb into my wrangler.

Wherever he has to be at one in the morning, has now become my business. I follow after him, I don't ride his ass but I make sure to keep him in view.

He pulls up to a gray building, that looks sort of familiar. Sammy gets out and I can tell by his demeanor he's sleuthing. He goes to the door and stands there, types in a code, then the door opens. I have an inner battle of whether to follow or not. I bite my nails and stare at the door that is now mocking me.

I put my jeep into drive and pull out of the parking lot. I set the coordinates in my gps and decide to come back later. It's clearly occupied.

---

When I wake up, Sammy is in the kitchen cooking and chatting with Johnson. I can't help but feel the questions storm inside me. But I keep my mouth shut. Sammy smiles at me and quickly kisses my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" I lean against the counter.

"The question is how'd you sleep?" he smiles and shrugs.

"Great since I was right next to you the whole time." I smile through the moment and sigh. I want to know what exactly that gray building is, and why the fuck Sammy feels the need to go there a one in the morning.

Everyone has their own secrets, but I can't help but wonder what this one is. Nobody knows my secret, and I hope to keep it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secrets, hmmmm I can't wait for this all to unfold, y'all's minds will be fucked, without lube.