Kink

"Cameron couldn't make it." I say watching grace put foundation on. She gives me a sympathetic smile and continues with her makeup. I leave her to finish packing. When I walk out of her room I run right into Jack.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." He says teasing me. I roll my eyes.

"I don't have time for short jokes Jack, we have to be on the plane in- an hour, are you ready? Too late you better be. Okay I need to grab my luggage and put it in here-"

"It's already taken care of, your passport is in your carry on. Calm down bee, you always get so anxious." I sigh and walk around him to check my room once more.

"Your boyfriend isn't coming?" Jack asks.

"He's not my boyfriend, we haven't even slept together, we've kissed once, we're friends. Anymore questions." Jack nods

"Yeah lots but I already know the answer to them so I'll be out in the living room. If you need anything just call Mkay?" I wave him off and dig through some of my drawers.

"Jack where is my-"

"Packed away." I huff and lean against my doorway. I watch Jack. He knows me so well. I don't deserve him. He's been nothing but good to me from the moment we met.

"Did you pack my tampons?" I ask quietly, I haven't started my period yet but unfortunately it should be staring up soon. He smirks.

"Yes Tampax sport, super and regular. I also packed you condoms just in case you seem to stop being mad at me." I laugh and shake my head at his confidence.

"I'm not mad at you." He sets down his magazine and stares at me.

"So then what is this, this distance."

"Because it's the only way I can put distance, it's either all or nothing with you." Grace comes out of her room preventing Jack from saying anything else. Grace gives Jack a pat on the back and a good work as we walk out of the apartment. It's odd. I watch grace, she sits in the doorway and stares inside.

"Are you crying? C'mon were gunna be back gosh, sappy much." She laughs and nods before wiping her face. I grab her arm gently and pull her down the hallway.

As we get seated on the plane grace smirks at me. Her eyes dart to Jack who is to my right.

"Y'all are gunna have sex." She says opening one of the airlines brochures. I roll my eyes and shove her shoulder.

"You're a horny bastard." I whisper to her. She looks up and winks at me.

"The horniest." She says with a wink. I shake my body of her filth.

"9-1-1 Jesus please." She laughs and slides in her headphones. I can't help but wonder. I mean I know grace went over to the jacks house to tell Jack and Sammy about the trip, sammy is already there, he flew out earlier. I know that she didn't come home late and I can tell by her choice of clothing she's covering up. She specifically pointed it out a long time ago she called them her 'hickey shirts'. Maybe her and Sammy got together, or maybe. I look to my right at Jack and then to my left at grace.

What if they slept together. I feel an overwhelming amount of emotions. I turn back to Jack and gently pull his head phone out.

"Yeah?" I take a deep breathe in.

"Did you and grace hook up?" He stares at me for a few seconds and then realizes I'm serious. Then he laughs. He laughs so hard his face is red. I'm immediately embarrassed by my curiosity and I cross my arms and return to facing forward. Jack leans over, his breath is warm against my cold ear causing goosebumps.