Author

Okay so I have to address this.

I don't know if people aren't reading it or what but Susano and Nymphaea are both 18. They may not seem like it due to their personalities, but there are many people out there who don't act their age. Wherever you may be from, I don't know what your laws are like but I am aware of what mine are where I am. Though this particular world is not set on Earth and the only relation is that the character may perhaps be from Earth, their ages are over the age of consent.

If this continues to be a problem then I'll just change their ages and their personalities to suit an older mindset...if I can. I really don't know what you want me to do so by all means, comment on this paragraph.

Also, I just have to reiterate that this is a BL book or novel, whatever you would like to classify it as. It involves homosexual relationships and if you are uncomfortable reading that then by all means, do not continue.

I repeat, do not continue.

Perhaps the tags weren't clear enough but I would prefer it if people didn't comment about the character being gay. It's difficult to tell what tone you write your comments with so sometimes, I may take it the wrong way. But I mean I made the character, so I know.

This is also my fault as I probably didn't put a clear enough warning for some of you so I will put that asap.

Anyway, thank you for reading this.

On a side note, if you don't mind the relationship then by all means, continue.

From,

Your Author