Chapter 1

Marie Phillips woke up in silk black sheets and a strong arm wrapped around her. Light breathing on her back and a strong chest. She wasn't drunk from last night she remembered all the details of her one night stand. This man had to be drunk to ever take her home last night but she needed someone to lay it down on her. It seems that the man she had slept with loved all of her rolls, her stretch marks, and loved her skin. She could remember him talking about her beautiful chocolate complexion. For sure he was drunk spewing sweet nothings in her ear as he pounded into her.

No man ever lost his mind over a big beautiful black woman such as herself. She was knocked down all of her life and promised she would never go back into a dark place. She loved herself and her curves no man could change that but even with her friends, she was the one they would shun. She was too much for them and they couldn't handle her but this man that held her was very dominant in the sheets last night. He had taken her so many times she had lost count he had stamina. It felt right being laid up with him and him hold her. She could stay there forever if she could but she didn't have time for that. She didn't have time for this man that was holding her to wake up and look at her in disgust. She slipped from under his arms and covered herself up with her dress that she had found on the floor. She found her bra and put in on but she needed to find her underwear.

Tanner Ayers had finally got a taste of her after watching her so long. Seven months he had been following her after he had accidentally wasted her tea when he bumped into her. He was so busy on his phone answering business calls when he bumped into her. He could still remember how her hair was in light waves and came to her shoulders. Her smile was radiant and beautiful and her skin was glowing like gold outlined her. He hung up his phone instantly to help her clean up the mess he had made. She was wearing a V-Neck shirt that showed the top of her beautiful chest. Her cold tea was all over her and if they weren't in the coffee shop he would have licked it right off her breast.

Her voice was music to his ears and it was like he could see the world in brighter colors. Smells came more noticeable more bold to him. When he heard her voice for the first time it was like the erection he had already had wanted to spring out even more. His 6'3 frame stood against her 5'6 and he could imagine his tan white skin contrast beautifully go against her milk chocolate skin. He always loved himself a fuller woman he could grip more and pull harder with them. If no one was pleasuring them he sure would.

He was already muscular and lean but after he saw Marie he went to the gym more and more. For hours making himself stronger more buff just so she could notice him. He wanted her attention and her alone. He had gone to the coffee shop every day at the same time she did but she didn't notice him. She was in her own little world watching the people pass on the street and watching the birds fly. She would have tea and strawberries every morning. He would always watch from a distance and act like he was reading a newspaper. Every time she moved it interested him and it turned him on.

For seven months he had countless wet dreams about this woman. How he dreamed of going down on her and her grabbing his dirty blond hair. Him fucking her while her dark-brown eyes stared into his green ones. He had tried to let his frustrations out on other women small and big alike but nothing satisfied him. She had to be his because he couldn't get over her no matter how hard he had tried.

He had found her in the club last night not knowing she would be there. A couple of his friends had invited him out after he had planned to stay in think about her. She was dancing free with her other friends but other men in the club had snatched her friends up leaving her alone on the dance floor. He had worked his charm on her she was absolutely stunning in the black dress she had on.

He hadn't been drinking much just a couple of drinks He wasn't drunk. He remembered every detail of her. How she tasted as he made her come multiple times, how she gripped him as he countlessly pounded into her, how she creamed him over and over again. First time having sex without a condom on too. It was better than he had imagined better than any wet dream. Having a mirror on the ceiling made it better he could see her from every position. He watched as their bodies made perfect puzzle pieces and danced with each other. How their skin contrasted to each other and how they seem to complement each other.