Chapter 25

"Not to ruin the moment," Randall finally spoke. "We've been hugging for quite sometime..."

"Can't blame them for finally meeting you," Tanner said to him.

"Yes, but Tanner." Randall started looking around the room. "Where is the love of our life?" Tanner blinked a couple of times to noticed Marie wasn't in the room.

"I thought she was holding your hand?" Tanner said looking at him.

"How could we let her leave the room without letting her meet our parents?" Randall said. He tried to get out of the circle but Dena held him closer. "Oh come one we've been like this for like five minutes."

"I haven't gotten to hold you in twenty-six years," Dena said. "Don't take this from me."

"Oh honey, they want to show us their other half or third or whatever," Hunter said letting go and like a chain reaction Tanner let go and so did Anthony but Dena didn't let go of Randall.

"Mom," Randall said. "Please let go."

"No."

"Childish," Randall said. "I want you to meet our girlfriend and you are being childish."

"I think it's childish that you are depriving me of holding the baby that I thought was dead," Dena said.

"I see where you get your stubbornness from," Randall said looking at Tanner. "Did you not just come and bang on our door for one not meeting me and two not meeting our girlfriend?"

"I did but this is something unbelievable," Dena said. "She probably looks just like all the other women that you two have dated."

"Now how would you know that you haven't met her," Anthony said in confidence. "You've always set up a date for Tanner/ Randall, this one he found on his own maybe she is their final."

"Why do you sound so sure Anthony," Randall said suspiciously. "You haven't met her either."

"Well, she would have to know about you before you left his head," Anthony said. "You never tell your past toys that you had another person living in your head."

"Actually, we weren't the ones to tell her," Tanner said trying to pry their mother off of Randall.

"Who told her then?" Hunter said in confusion. Randall watched as Anthony's eyes shifted. He raised an eyebrow. Why was Randall the only one noticing his movements? Maybe he just has more alertness than Tanner.

"Enough of this talk, where is she?" Dena said looking around the room.

"That's what I was asking but you didn't want to let go for me to find her," Randall said looking at his mother. Can't believe he was birthed from her... it be like that sometimes he guessed.

"Hold on," Tanner picked up the phone that was located in the room. "Truman, are you with Marie? We can come where you are." He wanted a few moments. He had heard Truman ask her if she was ready. She must have said yes because Truman told him they were in the sitting room upstairs. "Okay, we are on the way up."

Marie sat across from Truman confidently now, he had calmed her nerves and told her to be herself. It had only been right for her to feel comfortable around Truman. He had cared for her ever since she step foot in the house. They became closer and closer every day she stayed. He was always reassuring her that she was okay with them. That she was safe with them and she could say that other than Villa and Her mother she really trusted him.

Truman was a real one.

Marie heard a knock at the door and soon both of the twins walked through the door and their family followed behind them. She stood up and greeted them and the twins instantly came by her side and kissed her on her cheek.