Chapter 20

Ang woke up sitting in a chair under a white spotlight everything else was pitch black around him. He looked at his hands and felt his face he wasn't injured anywhere. He didn't even know where he was his first instinct was to get up and run in a direction and try to find a wall. But as soon as he stepped out of the light a hand caught him by the throat and pushed him back in the light.

"What the hell?" He questioned to himself as he landed on the floor.

Then he looked up as two feet appeared in front of him and deadly green eyes stared down at him.

"You." Ang started. "The last person that I want to see."

"I'm sorry to hear you say that," Tanner said and kneeled in front of him and smiled. "I'm so excited to see you." Ang didn't know where his fist had come from but the blood rushed from his mouth. He could literally see his eyes dilate into huge orbs.

"You hurt me, I can report this as a hate crime," Ang said. "My mother would have a field day with this."

"Hate crime?" Tanner squinted his eyes. "You hear this?"

"Pssh hate crime?" Randall finally walked in the light. "We don't hate you because you are Asian."

"We loathe you," Tanner said. "We loathe because you can't process to stay away from our wife."

"We despise you because you made it hard for us to convince her to love again," Randall said and kicked him in his face. "Every time she winces at a loving touch from us she thinks of you."

"Every time we try to caress her she thinks we are going to hurt her." Tanner said, "I can see a little distrust every time she hears us say we love her."

"She still loves me," Ang said Smirk.

"Fucking delusion is what you love to hang on to," Randall said.

"You seem not to know what she's gone through," Tanner said. "She didn't even want to deal with us, she didn't want to shine like the others, she wanted regular, average, guys when we offered the whole world on a platter for her. She already knew what life we had and she didn't want us."

"She didn't want us because she knew what power we had, the power you abused and crushed her with," Randall said. "The light in her eyes wasn't there when we saw her but we saw her for who she is a Queen that deserves the world and scum like you off of it."

"You held a gun to the love of our life because she didn't want you," Tanner said.

"You are done with your little monologue," Ang started. "If so I'd love to speak."

"I rather snap your neck," Tanner said.

"Stop, I would love to hear what he has to say," Randall said. "Before I stomp his throat into mush."

"Marie was nothing when I found her," Ang started. "She was nothing but a little butterfly when I saw her. She stayed with Xavier who I know couldn't love her correctly. Should have been so much more with me. You don't know how hard I worked for her! You don't know how much molding I did! Gave her the finer things but somehow she started to slip away from me. She never took advantage of me. She was committed to me I knew because I tracked her. Yet she wouldn't tell me things that were on her mind. Other men had their eyes on her looking at what I created and I wanted to be the only one that looks at her in that way."

"So you beat the living shit out of her?" Randall said.

"I did! I would do it all over again if I had to! She's become stronger because of me, she's not excited of the finer things because of me, she knows how to value herself because of me! If anything you should be thanking me!" Ang yelled. "I molded her! She's beautiful because I pampered her! She didn't want your money because she knew I was better!"