Chapter 7

Tanner woke up feeling the sensation of Marie still under him, his precious Marie. Tanner lifted up to observe her sleeping face. He still was fascinated by her beauty, he started to trace his finger on her skin. After the dreams he had about her and all the times he had imagine talking to her for the first time. He imagined conversations with her in his head the times he would watch her. Even though he has her he still likes watching her observing her. He felt himself slip when he didn't see her for a month. He would talk to a picture of her like she was there with him it took him a long time to pull himself together. His Goddess back in his arms maybe he had to tread carefully with his beauty.

Marie woke up feeling Tanner's hands all over her she fluttered her eyes open to find Tanner looking at her. His pupils dilated when he saw her open her eyes and he looked out of it not tired or anything but like he had checked out. It was like he was in some type of trance looking at her. She sat up coming face to face with him she could feel his breath as he started to breathe heavy.

"My Marie," Tanner traced his finger on her neck. "My beautiful Goddess." Tanner laid her back down and started to kiss her neck and he started licking her. Like he was some type of kid enjoying ice cream. Then he lifted up and looked at her again.

He got to have some phycological problems or something.

"I want to go home," Tanner said in a strained voice. It was like Tanner wasn't talking it was like someone else was talking to her. "Let's go home." Marie lifted up and touched his face trying to read it.

"Tanner," Marie called for him. He didn't answer only stared at her. "Tanner, are you alright?" Tanner cleared his throat and blinked she furrowed her eyebrows when his eyes got lighter but still dark.

"I'm fine baby, let's just go," Tanner said and got up pulling her up with him. He didn't leave any room for arguments. Her dress shirt was in shambles on the floor she could only put on her skirt and her tank top. Her purse and phone were still on the floor. She slipped on her shoes picked up the shirt she couldn't button anymore. He had got dressed and grabbed her hand to go.

Once they checked out she walked outside to see her car on the back of a trailer. Tanner didn't give her a chance to gawk. He grabbed her wrist about pulled her to the truck.

"Tanner, I can drive my own car!" Marie snatched away from him. "I know the way back to my apartment."

"Not when you don't have one," Tanner said and pulled her in the truck scooting over and shutting the door and locked it. "Drive."

"Tanner, what the hell did you do?" Marie asked staying on her side of the truck.

"You'll be staying with me now," Tanner said. "In a much better space."

"I have a job! I have to come back here tomorrow all my clothes were there."

"You don't have to worry about that now," Tanner said. "As of this moment Marie. You are fired from this moment on."

"What?!" Marie started to grow upset. "You think you can just do this to me!"

"I think you underestimate me," Tanner said looking at her with daggers. "I have way more power than you think Marie."

"I know that! I'm not made of money like you! I gotta live too!" Marie started to argue. "Now I have to get another job."

"If you get another job I will buy that company and fire you all over again!" Tanner yelled at her. Marie yelled.

"You can't do that!" Marie yelled back.

"I can and I will! You think you could leave me and think I wouldn't be upset?! I'm doing anything I can to prevent that so you not working is apart of it is perfect in my eyes." Tanner yelled and looked with anguish at her. Marie's eyes started to weld with tears. She didn't say a word to him the rest of the ride. Marie cried silently her voice burned in her throat.