Chapter 28

"Beinvenue! Bonjour! Welcome to Paris, France," Marie heard as they all got off the plane. "There is a driver on standby by for you."

"Merci beaucoup," Marie said back. "L'hôtel est proche?" (The hotel is close?)

"Oui," The Flight attendant told her. "La premiere rue a gauche, devant la tour effiel." (The first street on the left, in front of the Effiel Tower."

Tanner and Randall watched as Marie spoke French, everything rolled off her tongue so naturally, they were amazed. They never knew she could speak French. They stood side by side as they watched her walk towards them. The wind blowing through her naturally curly hair that was free in an afro. She had finally let them see it and boy was it stunning, all they had really seen was her box braids and sew-ins but on this trip, she was wearing her naturally beautiful hair.

"I must say baby girl," Tanner said. "You look stunning right now," Tanner said and smiled at her while Randall just observed her figure. He could never get over it for some reason. She could be wearing a trash bag and he still would be attracted.

"Don't give me those eyes right now," Marie said. "Mama and Truman are waiting for us at the hotel."

"We can't help it," Randall said. "I wouldn't mind seeing you come right now either while I pleasure you." Tanner got wide-eyed and so did Marie. She tilted the sunglasses and looked at him. "I say that wholeheartedly," Randall said and grinned. "I'm sure he's thinking the same thing."

"I mean he isn't lying," Tanner said adjusting his position. "I just didn't think he'd say that out loud."

"You two are something else," Marie said smiling and they smiled at her warmly. "Let's get in the car and roll."

When they arrived at the hotel they were instantly greeted by her mother and Truman. They looked like a naturally happy couple standing side by side. Not only were her mother and Truman were there but Villa and Victor were there. Great, everyone was there and she couldn't have been happier.

Villa and Marie embraced the instant they saw each other they could tell that something was different about each other and they both loved it. The twins even noticed something different with Victor. This trip was not only for them but it was a big reunion trip. After everyone had their small reunion they separated into there own rooms.

"I'm going to go get comfortable while you two unpack," Marie said grabbing a sundress out of her suitcase and they smiled sweetly. As soon as they heard the shower run they started to freak out. They started pacing the room back and forth.

"I know this is her treat to us but I can't help to get excited about what we are going to do for her," Tanner said smiling.

"What if she denies us," Randall said frowning. "What if she doesn't want to be with us after we do this?"

"She loves us brother, she won't leave us and you know we won't survive without her," Tanner said reassuring him. "I'm confident in that statement."

"We've put her through so much," Randall said twirling his thumbs. "How can she love us so much if we've put her through so much stress?"

"If she was able to forgive me for all the terrible things that I've done she will do the same for you," Tanner said. He noticed Randall about to run his hands through his hair but he held his wrist. "If you mess up your hair you know she'll figure out something is wrong." Marie braided Randall's hair while on the plain. Two small parts of his hair where braids and the rest of his hair were not then she two braids to the back making a top ponytail and the rest of his long hair was down his back. Somehow she found styles for him and he enjoyed the looks she put on him.'