Chapter 18

"He's ready," Nigel Ayers looked at his successful difficult project. He could finally talk to both of his grandsons. "It took me twenty-six years but I've finally done it." Nigel Ayers one of the richest and funded scientists on the planet. A little stingy with his money when it came to his children.

He made his son Hunter Ayer start from scratch.

Same for his daughter Hily Ayers who was now married to Eric Young.

Both of his children turned out successful. He just wishes he could have gotten rid of the gene that was in his blood. That made the bloodline cursed in a way. Each man that had a drop of Ayer's blood with them had some type of mental madness within them. He remembered how he felt when he met the love of his life Elizebeth. He must have been a burden on her as well.

His daughter Hily wasn't crazy but she ended up having two sons and a daughter. Nathan Young was the oldest, Harrison Young is the middle child, and Nancy was the Youngest. Nathan and Tanner were the same age. He had heard from Hily that both her sons fought over a lady named Anne-Lee and now she was married to Nathan. Poor woman, He wondered what hell did Nathan put her through.

Now, Tanner and Randall had found their love and he hasn't even gotten the chance to meet her and warn her. Yet, now he has successfully made a growing Incubator.

He finally grew Randall's body.

He knew he was wrong for taking the fetus away from the hospital but it would be dead if it was left in those people hands. They didn't have the right medicine or technology to save it. And now it looks identical to Tanner. Except it had long hair and a little leaner than him. All he needed to do was do the transplant.

He was a mad scientist but a genius.

_______________________

Tanner was dreaming once again the same dream he had before Marie left the first time. Two adorable little girls ran to him. Greeting them with huge smiles and once again Marie walked down the steps pregnant but this time. It was someone else standing with her and it looked like him.

"We've been waiting for you to get home," Marie said.

"Why is there another me beside you?" Tanner questioned. It looked exactly like him except his hair was way longer and he was leaner yet he held Marie like she was his.

"Stop playing Tanner you know who this is." Marie laughed but the confused face still stayed on his face. It couldn't be.

"Randall?" Tanner questioned.

"Huh? How can you see me?" Randall didn't picture himself having a body. He really saw himself as an invisible person. The last time Tanner had this dream he couldn't be seen but he had latched himself to Marie just the same as he is doing now. "Tanner, what the hell is going on? I've never had a body in one of your dreams." He let go of Marie and then touched her stomach. His..his child.

"Brother, you have a body," Tanner said and looked down at the two little girls and they just smiled back at him like nothing was wrong. "This is weird."

"Daddy, GGD has made a breakthrough.." Madeline said.

"Breakthrough, who is GGD? Why are you so knowledgeable in this dream before you can truly exist?"

"You already made us after you first saw mommy, we exist to you thus that makes us real," Talia said.

Then he woke up with Marie beside him she slept under his arm in their bedroom. She slept more peacefully than ever after yesterday events. Damn Xavier and Ang. Made her upset and he was tired of seeing her like that. He found her way more beautiful when she was calm and easy going. Just like how he found her in that shop. She deserved some type of salvation and they would have to get her over his dead body.