Chapter 30: End

5 years later...

Just like in her dream she had twin baby girls, and they smiled at her as they knew her already before they made it to the world. They are biologically Randall's daughters but Tanner treated them as if they were his own.

"Where are my caterpillars!" Tanner's voice echoed throughout the home. And he felt his bones calm when he heard the little patters of feet run towards him.

"Daddy!" They both yelled. Their curly headed beauty was named Madeline Isabelle and their straight-haired cutie was Talia Ismene. He loved the look they gave them, at least he knew that he and Marie would have beautiful kids. Then just as he thought about her she came down waddling with Randall behind her.

She was pregnant this time by Tanner, and it was the twin boys that were coming. They weren't taken away they were delayed.

"Slow down baby," Randall said guiding her down. "You know how I feel about you moving too fast."

"I'll be just fine," Marie said snapping just a little. "Hi, Honey," She smiled at Tanner. Then she saw Tanner look at Randall and Randall wink back. They had something up their sleeves.

"You know honey," Randall started whispering in her ear. "You tasted really sweet with the girls, and now that you are whiny like this with the boys I wonder how you taste." Marie felt herself get flustered.

When she reached the final step she was caught by Tanner who places his hand on her stomach he kissed her cheek. Then he started in her ear.

"You know to see you like this is really turning me on."

"Oh hush, I'm a whale in a sundress," Marie said trying not to get flustered even more.

"No, you're our pregnant wife in a beautiful sundress that's our favorite color on you," Tanner said. "It makes me hot looking at you."

"I'm never going to understand it.. am I?"

"We're never going to understand how you still don't believe it," Randall said.

"Mommy," Madeline called for Marie. "Can I talk to them?" Madeline used grab hands and her big eyes. Randall and Tanner swooned their daughters were adorable.

"Of course baby," Marie said and she watched as the girls ran over to her and rubbed her stomach.

"Hey," Madeline started. "Let me know you hear me." Madeline felt one of them kick and Talia felt the other and they nodded together. Marie never knew what they were saying to her stomach. They always whispered. She admired the bond that the girls wanted to have with the babies.

"Now, Marie, You know I can watch the girls," Truman said appearing out of nowhere.

"Aw Paw," Madeline started. "I just wanted to talk to the babies."

"Where did you come from Paw?" Talia said crossing her arms, looking around everyone. "I didn't hear you coming." Talia was the vigilant one he could tell kinda like Marie. Marie somehow always sensed when something was off and it looked like She had so much potential to be an agent of some sort. Madeline, though she was a little mischievous like her father, she planned ahead on some things and playing the field was natural to her. It's like she's always playing chest in all situations.

"I'll always be around Talia," Truman said. "Now come on girls, let's get you a snack."

"Ooh, can we have pizza?" Madeline asked.

"That's more of lunch, maybe a nice Rice Krispy Treat?" Truman said starting the negotiations.

"How about a sandwich instead?" Madeline said arguing back.