seven.

"JASONNNN!!" I yelled, once we got inside the house.

Jason comes out from the kitchen, along with Charley and Wyatt following.

"So, I'm wanting to do something, but I have to get your permission first," I say, pointing the camera at Jason.

"No, Zane, I'm not letting David put an animal on me again," Jason replies.

"That's not what I was gonna ask," I respond, laughing.

"Oh, what were you gonna ask?" Jason says, laughing back.

"I wanted to know, if I could have your blessing, like.. Can I ask Maya to marry me?" I ask Jason, with the camera pointed on him so I could get his reaction.

"I feel honored that you're asking me, and yes, you have 'my' blessing," Jason confirms.

Jason and I then hug, and that's when Kristen, Scotty and Toddy all walk out from their bedrooms.

"What'd we miss?" Toddy asks.

"Zane is gonna ask Maya to marry him, tonight," Heath answers.

Everyone then pulls me into hugs, as a cheer of excitement.

"Alright, well, we have about 45 minutes until Maya is done at the gym, so we gotta go," I say.

"You guys are all coming to dinner tonight, right?" I ask.

Everyone said that they would be there, and that's when Heath, Kristen, Mariah and I all left.

~

"Something like that one," Kristen suggests, pointing to a specific ring.

"Can I see that one?" I ask the jeweler, causing him to take it out.

I hold it in my hand, and look at it.

This is the one.

"I'll take it," I say, handing the ring back to the jeweler so he can put it in a box.

"Alright guys, so we just got the ring, and I'm so nervous," I say to the camera, after I paid for the ring and we're leaving the store.

Once we exit, we run into a few fans.

And we were still close to the jewlery store, so they knew that something was up.

"Is someone proposing?" One fan asks.

"Yes, but, all I ask is that you don't say anything until after my vlog goes up, which will be in 2 days, okay? I want it to be a surprise for the viewers," I answer.

"So, you're proposing? To Maya?" The other fan asks.

"Maybe..." I answer.

"OH MY GOD YES!" The first fan exclaims.

I guess I had a shocked look on my face, because the second fan chimed in with a response.

"Sorry, she's just a really huge supporter of you and Maya," She says.

That was... Interesting. Kind, but interesting.