twenty-one.

"So, uh, how'd you know I live here? How did you find Jasmine and I?" I ask, inviting him to sit on the couch with Zane and I.

He takes a seat and sighs before answering.

"Well, my- I mean our, aunt in Texas, has been keeping me there, and once Jasmine reached out to her, our aunt said that I could come here. Jasmine gave me the address," He replies.

He takes a sip of the glass of water that I gave to him.

"How is Jazmine?" I ask, sort of scared of what the answer might be.

Is she doing great? Without me? Living her life to the full potential?

Or is she not okay? Without me? Regretting leaving LA?

"She's not good.. At all.. She's attending a day treatment program.." He replies.

"Day treatment? What's uh, what's that?" I ask.

"It's a mental health facility, there's therapists there, and you have a session with them once a week, and family sessions once a week, and it's a place where you really work on your mental health," He explains.

"So, it's like hospitalization? And what about school?" I ask, very much interested in this.

"Yeah, kinda, except she's only there during the day, and she comes home afterwards. And she's going to school. During the school year, they have teachers that work there, so you get your therapy side and your school side mixed together," He replies.

"What made her go to this in the first place?" I ask.

"She says she's so guilty for leaving you, not long after mom died.. She says that she is really homesick, and at this point, she's self-harmed a few periods of time. She's really depressed, and her anxiety is getting out of control, and she's been diagnosed with PTSD. There's a lot going on with her," He answers.

"So, why'd you come all the way over here?" I ask.

"Because I couldn't believe that my big sister was THE Maya Leone," He jokes, causing me to giggle.

"No, but seriously, I wanted to meet you," He adds.

"So where are you staying?" I asked.

"At a hotel, a few miles away," He replies.

"Instead of staying there, why don't you stay here? We have the extra bedroom, and I'd really love to get to know you," I offer.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna intrude.." He questioned.

"Of course," Zane says.

"I'd really like that," Jack said.

We decided to go get some food and his stuff from the hotel.

Wow, this is insane.

A/N

UM HELLO I'M SO SORRY

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER

BUT I'M BACK

I LOVE Y'ALL ❤❤